GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by notkool59

1. notkool59

FS: R32 *NIB* h&r sport springs and h&r front sway bar

As the title states, both are new in box. Had an R32 and bought these items for it but never got around to putting them on and then sold the car. So I have no use for these anymore, my loss your gain. sway bar - http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-R32_MKV--3.2/Suspension/Sway_Bar/ES205119/...
  2. notkool59

FS R32 *NIB* H&R SPORT SPRINGS AND H&R FRONT SWAY BAR

As the title states, both are new in box. Had an R32 and bought these items for it but never got around to putting them on and then sold the car. So I have no use for these anymore, my loss your gain. sway bar - http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-R32_MKV--3.2/Suspension/Sway_Bar/ES205119/...
  3. notkool59

Haldex Gen 2

I bought this from a member on vortex and all I can say is WOW! This is the best upgrade I have done to the car HANDS DOWN. I would have started with this if I would have know what a difference it makes. The car feels amazing to drive! I can't stop smiling while driving, I probably look really...
  4. notkool59

who rear ended the plane?

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/slideshow/ALeqM5h_3DJlsmCpqbL_32WI3NLI2VmFkgD9A8USF00?index=1
  5. notkool59

FEELER: Trade my .:R front end for your rabbit front end and votex lip

as the title states.....my .:R front for your rabbit and votex lip.... my goal
  6. notkool59

PS Request

can anyone do a PS of this in DBP please?
  7. notkool59

Supersprint Y pipe?

Anyone have any knowledge on this subject. I am pretty sure this part deletes the cats but do you think it would flow better and help to create a little gain? I am not sure if a cat delete is worth it for our little 6, do you think it is? I mean the part is only 280, which is not crazy expensive...
  8. notkool59

3 Dunlop Sport 01 A/S! CHEAP!!

I am selling 3 slightly used Dunlop Sport 01 A/S tires! These tires are practically new, used for only about 5-6k miles. I want these out of my garage since they are just taking up space! I am selling them for $300 OBO shipped to your door! (please don't be discouraged to make an offer though, I...
  9. notkool59

FS/T: MKV R32 STOCKERS

I am selling a set of 4 mkv R32 wheels. I do not have pics right now but I can take some if there are serious inquiries. 2 of the wheels have a tiny bit of curb rash on them, about an inch long, and one of the wheels is "said" to wobble a very very tiny bit on the balancer. (I don't really...
  10. notkool59

FS: Custom Magnaflow Exhaust for R32

I am selling my custom Magnaflow exhaust, 2.5in piping, and 4in tips. This exhaust sounds AMAZING and really brings out the cars natural sound, I get complements everywhere I go! Granted it is LOUD (not as loud as neuspeed) but its a great system. It also adds a little bit more throttle response...
  11. notkool59

FS: EVOMS Intake for R32

I am selling my EVOMS intake for an R32. There is about 10k miles on it but it will come with a brand new filter ($75 from evoms). It is in great condition and has the wet filter, which IMO is better than the dry, and the blue pipe. This intake system is great, fit and finish is really nice, and...
  12. notkool59

Anyone have this?

Saw this the other day while browsing on various websites that carry parts for the R. Wondering if anyone has this installed and how they like it. I have the evoms intake currently but I am thinking of switching to the modshack because the car bogs like crazy in the summer and this would provide...
  13. notkool59

What do you guys think?

Decided to plasti-dip the front end to see how it would look incase I didn't like it, it's easy to take off. I know it's messed up and sloppy, a fuckin leaf flew into it when I was spraying it in my garage. Besides that what do you think? Should I leave parts of it silver like I did, or do the...
  14. notkool59

Illinois Meet

Sorry for the shit pictures lol I was lazy...
  15. notkool59

First EE Militia Meet/Cruise Tomorrow!

Yo guys there is a meet/cruise tomorrow in Oakbrook, just something small to say whats up and meet everyone. Its going to be at oakbrook mall by the california pizza kitchen at 8pm....BE THERE!