GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by NoGodGetOverIt

1. NoGodGetOverIt

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... math + statistics = memes

You bought the wrong vowel...FTFY.
  2. NoGodGetOverIt

The concept of god is entirely unproven, therefore this argument is fallacious. I think the point being made is that the zealot crowd bandies about the axiom "it's all part of god's plan" with regularity, so "all" would also seem to include spontaneous abortion. Of course, "free will" and "all...
  3. NoGodGetOverIt

COVID, climate change, abortions, AND religion? This thread is EPIC!!!
  4. NoGodGetOverIt

Brilliant! I'll join you! 🍻
  5. NoGodGetOverIt

If this thread serves as a barometer of society as a whole, at least it's comforting to see that those of us who are rational still far outnumber those of us who aren't...
  6. NoGodGetOverIt

Anybody a video game junkie?

Currently playing Disco Elysium on PC, and Blasphemous on XB1X.
  7. NoGodGetOverIt

Movie and TV Recommendations

"Altered Carbon" on Netflix. I've also heard "Black Mirror" is good, but have not yet seen it...
  8. NoGodGetOverIt

Evo 11 coming?

I loved the eleven years I spent in my IX. However, unless they completely redo the interior, I'm not sure I could go back after my GTI. ;) Somebody should photoshop the wheels downward on those two conceptual mock-ups...the Evo has always been the king of wheel-gap.
  9. NoGodGetOverIt

Still Want That "Cheap to Own" EV?

I wouldn't mind mileage-based taxation. I work from home 2-3 days per week, and I've put less than 5K miles on my GTI since I bought it last October... ;)
  10. NoGodGetOverIt

^It's amazing how far videogames have come. With the exception of some aliasing, that's pretty much photo-realistic.
  11. NoGodGetOverIt

Another vote for Octopath Traveler.
  12. NoGodGetOverIt

I like cheese

Thyme or Winter Savory would work for potato loaf (or other potato derivative products) as well... ;)
  13. NoGodGetOverIt

What are you drinking?

Okay, so who's going to step up and try whiskey made from beaver ass glands? :p http://tamworthdistilling.com/spirits/house-of-tamworth-eau-de-musc/
  14. NoGodGetOverIt

iPhone 8 to Galaxy S9?

I generally like Samsung products, but I will never get their phones again. We bought four S7s as a package for the family. Two of them had their batteries swell and split the casing, but were covered under warranty. It happened to the third just outside of the warranty period, and Samsung...
  15. NoGodGetOverIt

That's awesome! I used to walk by the computer store in town when my mom would go shopping. They had Wangs, Compaqs, Osbornes, etc. and I remembered feeling so disappointed in my Texas Instruments 99/4A after seeing them... I remember the requisite configurations for DOS games as well. I...