GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by njmkv

1. njmkv

07 CW GTI, shaved and euro

07 mkv gti one owner 77k miles 6sp 4 door located in central jersey- i am currently in afghanistan so i might be delayed in responding to PM's but i will get back to you Price is $9,00 OBO title in hand-PRICE DROP!!!!!!!!!! Found a new vehicle this has to go Shoot me an offer Sunroof European...
  2. njmkv

sloppy 5's

mercedes s500 18x8.5 front 18x9.5 rear i believe the offset is +43 215 40 r18 front and back Front tires are in good shape rear tires are brand new wheels are in good condition minus a few small nicks from everyday driving but nothing major. wheels have not been mounted or driven on in over a...
  3. njmkv

Anybody vagcom central jersey

My car is having some issues and I don't have a vagcom, anyone in the central jersey ( east brunswick, spotswood , Monroe ) area have a vagcom and would be willing to scan my car for me?
  4. njmkv

Autopilot V2 issue

I have the autopilot V2 setup with the slam series front bags and double bellow rear bags from airlift in my mkv This morning I went to start my car and the v2 went to the auto preset but then dropped all the air from my rear bags and most of the air from my tank and the controller kept saying...
  5. njmkv

WTB: D2S igniter

Went to change my bulbs this morning and found my igniter had melted, looking for a new one but I don't want to spend $200+ for one on ecs let me know if you have one or two for sale thanks
  6. njmkv

Panda meet tonight

Anyone going? Starts at 8pm at pep boys on rt18 in central jersey?? Yes they have permission to be there
  7. njmkv

Show and go 2014

Anyone going to show and go this Sunday at englishtown??
  8. njmkv

WTB: front gti/gli mudflaps

im looking for front mudflaps for my gti, used or new doesnt matter. i would prefer local to the central NJ area, let me know thanks
  9. njmkv

FEELER for trades in NJ

id like to keep this local to avoid any possible issues. prefer the tristate area this is just a feeler to see whats out there mercedes s500 18x8.5 front 18x9.5 rear i believe the offset is +43 215 40 r18 front and back tires are in good shape wheels are in good condition minus a few small...
  10. njmkv

air question

I will be ordering an air kit sometime next week, and was wondering what people opinions are on either the switchspeed kit or the autopilot V2 kit. id like inputs on the following. ease of use installation (easy, pain in the ass) any maintenance issues daily driveability any other issues...
  11. njmkv

anyone have any experience with.

this bumper from ECS? http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Exterior/Body/Front_Bumper/ES2167957/ i need a new front bumper for my car, i tried in the classifieds but no luck. has anyone ordered this bumper or know anyone? id take the risk but im in Afghanistan now and would pretty...
  12. njmkv

looking for a shave...

anyone know any good places in new jersey to shave the rear hatch and possibly a front bumper(if i cant find one for sale before)? let me know im looking to do this fairly soon thanks
  13. njmkv

WTB: front bumper in NJ

I've done this before, But im looking for a front bumper either a GTI/Jetta or an R32 front bumper. I would prefer a candy white bumper but for the right price ill take one that needs paint. it can be shaved also. so let me see what you've got id like to try to keep this somewhat local...
  14. njmkv

FS: ipad3 64 gb white

just like the title says i have a barely used 64gb white ipad3 for sale i bought and then a week later bought a macbook pro so the ipad never gets used, it has a screen protector on it and two different smart covers one black and one gray one, im all for shipping it but the buyer will pay for...