GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by njfast07

1. N

cannot post, no response from admin, somebody please help!

My comments on threads and any threads I create are not showing up. No response from JJR32. This post probably won't even show up. long time member. SOMEBODY HELP MEEEEEEE!:help::help::help:
  2. N

PART OUT: all APR stage II+ components and Koni coils MOTIVATED SELLER

EDIT: It seems like my posts might not be showing up when I post them..??? if someone could please just reply to this thread or PM me to let me know this post is visible to the community I'd appreciate it! The time has come for me to leave the VW community guys. All parts are coming off the car...
  3. N

WTB OEM HPFP to fit a 2007 mkv fsi gti

It's all in the title. I need a stock high pressure fuel pump. Let me know if you have one for sale. Time is of the essence.
  4. N

STAY AWAY FROM OPEN ROAD VW IN BRIDGEWATER, NJ

Mods, please delete Mods, please delete
  5. N

STAY AWAY FROM OPEN ROAD VW IN BRIDGEWATER, NJ

Mods, please delete mods, please delete.
  6. N

NYC limo company suggestions?

Looking for a NYC limo company with a 6 passenger stretch lincoln town car that isn't going to break the bank for 3 hours on a saturday in Manhattan. Anyone have any suggestions? I've done a lot of online searching and I'm afraid to trust any of these fly-by-night looking places. All of the...
  7. N

Just wanted to share since I can't anywhere else...nailed 1st semester of law school

It's not "kosher" to share grades amongst law students since we're all competing with one another for the same jobs, but I suppose those rules don't apply here! :attention_whore: I had 3 doctrinal classes (torts, civil procedure, and contracts) and a legal writing course. I got straight A's in...
  8. N

Pick your Poison

Just one from Waterfest this past summer. I was too lazy to ever upload my shots.
  9. N

Where to purchase replacement koni coilover shock? (vendors, get at me!!!)

I have a blown front passenger koni shock that needs replacing asap. I think I'm gonna replace both fronts, soooo does anyone know where I can pick these up at a good price? I've only been able to find full kits. Vendors, you're welcome to post in this thread and let me know what, if any...
  10. N

Nanoskin Autoscrub Review

My birthday was last week and my brother asked me what I wanted. I had been reading a lot about this Nanoskin Autoscrub and decided to take the plunge, because while I believe that claybar is the most useful item in my detailing arsenal (besides my Griots random orbital), it can sometimes be a...
  11. N

Threw two codes: P0507 and P0171.

Hey guys, long time no see. Vehicle 2007 GTI 2.0T FSI with 35,000 miles Symptoms: -loud whining or hissing noise that goes away above 1500rpm. -CEL which threw 2 codes: P0507 (Vac leak) and P0171 (Low fuel Pressure) Diagnosis: After some searching on here, I believe the problem to be the...
  12. N

I do this every year, and I'm not quite sure why.

Probably because I'm an attention whore. It's my birthday! IB4Cool story bro.
  13. N

GTIs get hungry sometimes...

in my experience, they have a particular appetite for luggage. This is my buddy's GTI...he was helping transport luggage for BU's Mock Trial team from Boston to NY and I was happy to see the hot hatch in action!
  14. N

FOR SALE: Nikon 50mm f/1.8D and 35mm f/1.8G

No longer for sale.
  15. N

Body shop recommendations for fender-bender repair in Seattle?

Hello friendly PNWers! My girlfriend, who lives in seattle, accidentally backed her late 90's Nissan Maxima into a pole in her underground apartment parking garage. In all fairness, the garage is extremely difficult to navigate and I'm honestly surprised she's made it this long without hitting...