GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by njcatalano

1. N

Headliner repair

Just wanted to help anyone in the central NJ area with headliner problems. My sagging headliner fixed today for $200 - completed in a couple of hours. Job was completed clean with perfection. If you love your VW please reach out to John. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. N

VW Classix Rims and Michelin Tires 17'

For Sale VW Rims and Tires VW Classix Rims OEM from 2006 VW GTI Rim Size: 17" Brand: Ronal (made in Germany) Tire Size: 225/45/17 Brand: Michelin Wheel lug pattern (mm): 5x112 Wheel offset (mm): 54 Quantity: 5 Rims, 5 Tires, 5 Center caps Condition: Excellent, minor curb wear on one rim...
  3. N

Rear wiper delete

Hi All - Can anyone provide hints on getting the rear wiper arm off? I was able to get the nut off, but can't seem to get the arm off. Don't want to pry and bust the hatch window. Any help would be great...Thanks !!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. N

MK5 ABT Replica kits

Anyone have an opinion on Urotuning ABT Replica Front lower lip and side skirts? I'm considering for my Candy White 2006 GTI, but was wondering on the quality, fit and installation. Thanks for any help. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk