GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by NJ.ian

1. N

Air ride options?

I have been considering air ride a lot lately. It really just seems like the best option at this point. Anyways, i was told not to buy kits, but rather to buy all the parts separatey instead. I was told it would be a lot cheaper and i can already get a good deal on installations. My question...
  2. N

DP/Catback install problem?

Hey, So i was about to go have my friend install my exhaust yesterday when i realized that the pipe connecting my DP and my catback are both the same exact size. I recently got my magna flow catback to put on my eurocustoms DP. Can I just clamp the 2 together? Or does is need to be welded...
  3. N

anyone have vagcom in the union county nj area?

hey guys, if anyone has vagcom in the area i need to find my ecu number. i can travel to wherever if necessary and i can throw a few bucks your way for your time. thanks!
  4. N

DP + catback compatibility?

I was just wondering, would any DP work with any catback? I think this might be a dumb question, but before spending my money on a catback i would like to make sure it will fit correctly. I understand that sometimes the exhaust or dp may have to be cut in order to fit properly. The reason I ask...
  5. N

WTB: Catback Exhaust (3 inch only)

Hey Guys, I am looking for a 3 inch cat back exhaust to purchase as soon as possible. I am pretty open to any brands as long as it is a 3 inch. Normal style exhaust or r32 style is cool with me as well, as long as the price is right. Just offer up anything, worst I can say is no. I would...
  6. N

Eurojet CBE & Magnaflow CBE

Just wondering? Which is louder? Don't see many vids on youtube for magna flow. Thanks in advance!
  7. N

WOTBOX with Unitronic Stage 2?

Will there be any issues with this? Figured id ask before buying...
  8. N

TBE install questions?

Hey guys, i plan on having my full TBE setup somewhere around the next couple of weeks. Anyway I was wondering if it is okay to install the TBE before my stage 2 flash (unitronic).I know this may sound like a dumb question, but I can get the exhaust installed for free so id rather not have to...
  9. N

WTB: 1 Denver, No Curbed/Damaged

Hey, I was planning on plastidipping or painting my stock denvers, but my passenger side wheel is hella curbed. I am looking for another denver to replace this one. Not sure how much I am willing to pay, so just offer up and I will get back to you. Thnkas.
  10. N

2.5 vs 3 inch dp?

I am not too sure what I want to buy, I plan on going stage 2 fairly soon. I was looking on apr's website and it says a 3 inch DP is required for stage 2, is this true? If so, what are the pros and cons of each? Thanks
  11. N

ebay downpipes?

So, since I'm pretty much broke as hell and can't afford anything, I've been looking into ebay dp's. I have read and heard that some of the ebay dps are actually fairly good quality, and i figured i would post up here to see what you guys think. Which ebay brands are the best? I am leaning...
  12. N

GIAC Stage 1 HP and Torque Numbers?

Okay, so I am currently up in the air between GIAC and APR. I cannot seem to find the HP and Toque gains however from GIACS website, so I am wondering what the numbers really are? Also. This thread really isn't a vs thread for the 2 companies because I understand you guys probably want to...
  13. N

Stock STi Rims on MKV?

Hi, I recently got a great offer on some stock STi rims, so I am going to be buying them pretty soon. Anyways, I am wondering if this will fit on an MKV? I realize that I am going to need longer lugs and some spacers that need to be put on. The rims info are 5 x 114.3 with a +53 offset. Will...
  14. N

emergency? gas attentent put regular in my car should i be worried?

okay, so about 2 days ago i was filling up. i clearly stated supreme but thats besides the point. halfway through i realize the guy Is giving me regular. i have an mkv gti, 08 to be exact. do i have anything o worry about? will this break my turbo? i was reassured all would be fine but i want...