GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by nicolasl46

1. nicolasl46

FS: Airlift Performance Digital Combo Kit #95776

For sale I have this brand new kit that I bought at the beginning of the year. I was planning to go on air, but I'm running short on money for the install, and I don't trust myself doing it. The kit comes just like this one: http://www.airliftperformance.com/ve...tta-2005-2014/. I'm would like...
  2. nicolasl46

Golf 7 technical highlights..

can anybody please link the source other than Vortex, for some reason I can access every single forum from work, but Vortex.
  3. nicolasl46

Interesting WIFI network names (SSID)

Mine is: Get The F... Off My Network.
  4. nicolasl46

Fiat 500 Abarth heads for L.A. auto show

how the economy is right now, I think prices are the most important thing right now, maybe not for us enthusiasts but for the guy that needs a small vehicle to go to work every day, and his only options were the fit, verza, yaris, smart, etc, this will make a nice competition, and a very nice...
  5. nicolasl46

the Abarth esse esse is sick, Fiat should also bring the Punto here.
  6. nicolasl46

you guys are looking at this the wrong way. This car is not here to compete with the GTI or cooper s, its here to compete with the small compact cars, its a freaking 1.4 engine. Its the same thing as saying that the GTI is here to compete with the STI or the EVO. If fiat wanted to compete with...
  7. nicolasl46

Andy & Terry Automotive

I went to this shop located in valley stream NY to get my APR stage 1. I spoke to Vince (he is the shop manager and owner I believe). He recently started selling APR products and he is doing (according to him) at least three flashes a week. He was doing another GTI right after me. He explained...
  8. nicolasl46

Dealer wants $425 in documentation fees?

Why does the dealer wants to charge me $425 in documents fees? I'm planning to lease the car in NY and register it in VA, and dealer wants $425 in documents fees + first month + DMV fees. Last time I lease at this dealership I didn't pay a dime, not even DMV fees (at least not to them). But if I...
  9. nicolasl46

FS: 4 Western Digital Raptor 74GB 10k RPM SATA

SOLD Up for sale 4 WD Velociraptor, 10000RPM SATA drives, I've been running this setup in RAID 0 for my Windows 7 partition, and it runs amazing. Great for gaming rigs, or office use. The drives are in great working conditions. With a baby on the way, I have different priorities now. Here is a...
  10. nicolasl46

FS: XFX 680i SLI LT + Q6600 OCd 3.0Ghz+ 2 EVGA 8800GT 512MB + 4GB OCZ SLI

Anybody looking to build a computer and needs some parts? I have for sale a XFX 680i SLI LT (BIOS P33)motherboard with an Intel core2quad Q6600 (stepping G0) OCd at 3.0Ghz with a Mascool CPU cooler, 4GB OCZ SLI ready memory DDR2 800Mhz, and 2 EVGA 8800GT 512MB (on of them is a superclock...
  11. nicolasl46

What to do with my license plate..

http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112899&highlight=license+plate+magnets
  12. nicolasl46

What to do with my license plate..

Theres is this member in the ny local forums (long username) what he got really strong magnets, and glue them to the inside of the black plastic were the plate usually goes, and glued some metal on the back of the plate, and woila. He can take the plate out anytime, no drill holez or anything...
  13. nicolasl46

ECS Tuning

Great costumer service, great prices, and look forward in buying from them again! Ordered a set of rear pads for my GTI, and the caliper/piston tool on Sunday. I called them Monday to see if they were shipped, the guy from customer service said that it will be shipped by the end of the day and I...
  14. nicolasl46

ABS, ESP, BRAKE lights???

This problem is driving me crazy, its already the sixth time it happens and nobody knows whats going on or whats causing it. Today I came off a light with a little wheel spin and all of the sudden I heard two or three beeps, and the ABS, and ESP lights where on steady, while the BRAKE light was...
  15. nicolasl46

Rattling noise when in 2nd gear and low RMPs

Like the tittle says, this morning on my way to work, as soon as I got off the parkway, I came to a stop (not fully stop) and I came out in 2nd gear, and I heard a loud rattling noise coming from the passenger side, more toward the engine than the cabin. The noise is very easy to replicate, if I...