GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Nicholas

1. Nicholas

What do you do for fun?

I've been thinking lately that if someone was to ask me what I do for fun or to pass time, I'd only be able to respond "errr...watch tv or go for a drive". So when your not at work or doing the daily routine stuff (which for a lot of people takes up 100% of their time anyways), what do you do...
  2. Nicholas

Together at last - A forum wedding

Well, it's been a long and enjoyable courtship, but finally, Sweetey Petey and I are side-by-side. As some of you are aware, I haven't always been faithfull, and have had a fling with Kirk, dago and... well a few others. But in the end, it was Pete who came through (no pun intended) Peter, you...
  3. Nicholas

**OFFICIAL** 4000+ Posts Thread (<4000 posters KEEP OUT)

Due to the growing elitism within this forum, I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and join in. So please, whore away. I am assured that anyone with a high post count has an very high level of technical knowledge. So please, newbs feel free to ask us anything and expect an accurate and detailed...
  4. Nicholas

Real Men Moisturize

Every morning, after shaving, I like to: Wash my face with either OR And then tone with this And then moisturize with Any better sugestions?
  5. Nicholas

FS: Member Profile

Due to the recent discussions within this board, I have decided to sell my Member Profile and start afresh. It comes with: - A 2000 plus post count - A selection of avatars which you could easily obtain elsewhere - A rep as a post whore You will be in good standing with several other 'seedy'...
  6. Nicholas

The Post a Pic of Yourself on the Toilet at Work Thread

With inspiration from Alf, I've decided to start this thread to celebrate that time at work, where you can escape the stress, and venture into a world of peace. So here I was today, enjoying some time out I have a sneaking suspicion this thread will fail miserably. Please prove me wrong. LOL
  7. Nicholas

Happy Birthday Anterrabae

Now whore this thread with bewbs
  8. Nicholas

Wipe my ass with icecream

Most of you have probably read this already as its doing the rounds on email, but this one made me laugh so hard I started crying therefore I thought I should post it here. Make sure you read the other judges comment first. Judge # 3 was an inexperienced food critic named Frank, who was...
  9. Nicholas

Are you a Geek?

Take the test http://www.innergeek.us/geek-test.html I scored 15.7% geekness On another note, this forum is completely addictive. Its affecting my sleep patterns, work life and study. Geeks unite!
  10. Nicholas

.:Official Spam Thread:.

Thought we needed one...
  11. Nicholas

Where's the best place to live?

If you could live anywhere, where would it be? The UN ranks countries each year based on the standard of living it's residents enjoy. Here's a table of the top 20 based on their HDI (Human Development Index) Click the link if you want to read more... For me, I plan on moving to Vancouver...
  12. Nicholas

Ford Fiesta XR4

I just found this article and thought I'd share. Its from http://www.drive.com.au/Editorial/ArticleDetail.aspx?ArticleID=36431&GalleryType=1 Ford Australia will again take on Volkswagen's GTI brand in May when it launches the Fiesta XR4 baby hot-hatch. The company rebadged Europe's Focus...
  13. Nicholas

Posting in forum costs 22 year old his licence

Police DO read forums... http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/driver-cops-a-canary-but-acts-like-a-galah/2007/02/20/1171733764512.html Sounds like an idiot to me...
  14. Nicholas

For the lonely

I hope this isn't a repost. http://www.mustangworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=464062
  15. Nicholas

Track Day Pix

I went out to the track to watch on saturday. I got a few pics I thought some of you may want to see. The GTI sn't mine and its bog stock, but still good to see it out there having a go. The owner is actually a tuner and the car has 1500kms on it and the mods are about to begin.