GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by NGT10V

1. NGT10V

[NSW] Approval from RTA needed to raise or lower car suspension

Just found this. Might be of interest to some... Approval from RTA needed to raise or lower car suspension NEW laws making it an offence to raise or lower a car's suspension without proper approval is about saving lives, New South Wales Roads Minister Michael Daley says. From August 1, car...
  2. NGT10V

Wakefield Park - 17/12/08

Wakefield Park - 16/12/08 or 17/12/08 Wakefield has a Speed Off The Streets day on Wednesday 17th December. Although it is likely to be warm, I'm keen to smash my PB before the end of the year. Would be nice to see some other Golfs there, if anyone's interested... Info for the unfamiliar...
  3. NGT10V

AUTOsports Skidpan Day - 2 November 2008 - Oran Park

All, AUTOsports have a skidpan day on the 2nd November at Oran Park. I've never been to one but want to do some manner of skidpan practice. To enter visit www.autosports.com.au and there's an events tab and also a forum. You need to register to view the forum/enter the day. Details taken from...
  4. NGT10V

GTI/R32 side skirts (help)

So, are the R32 side skirts basically the same as the GTI ones but smooth and colour coded? Do they mount the same and look the same? Long story, but I need a pair (well only the right one really) :cry:. They'll be smoothed and colour coded again. If the R32 ones are already smoothed, does...
  5. NGT10V

My Oran Park experience

Evening All, I ran in the Porsche Club NSW supersprint event at Oran Park GP today. In both of the morning practice sessions I clocked 1:27.8 according to RaceChrono (which proved to be accurate to within 3/100ths of a second). I was pleased with that time and felt it was almost the best I...
  6. NGT10V

OT: Getaway tonight

if anyone is interested Getaway on Channel 9 tonight has something about the Germany VW place where the cars are stacked up and some special forklift-esq device picks them up. i think the whole factory might be explored. oh and they also go driving around in ferrari's and stuff. i'm watching...
  7. NGT10V

Whiteline Blackbox HBM

Hey everyone. Just found this and thought some might be interested: http://youtube.com/watch?v=tyYsqIvN2rw# I looked on their website but couldn't find any more details. What do you all reckon? I think it's good and want to find out more.
  8. NGT10V

Requirements for CAMS events

I intend to take part in the Porsche Club NSW competition events this year. These events are CAMS sanctioned, and therefore, subject to CAMS's Manual of Motorsport (available here: http://www.camsmanual.com.au) For CAMS sanctioned competition events, CAMS require two things in particular which...
  9. NGT10V

tyre "tote"?

does anybody know where to get something like this in australia? http://www.tirerack.com/accessories/ttr/seasonal_tire_tote.jsp i want a casing/bag/tote kinda thing to transport semi-slicks to race tracks. i'm not even sure what they're actually called. "tote" sounds very american. any help...
  10. NGT10V

Suspension installation dramas

hi everyone, today, ian @ rennenhaus delivered my koni coilovers (thanks ian). i promptly went to have them installed at my local performance suspension/brake place. i was also getting my dba 4000 series rotors, hawk pads, etc installed (front and rear). the rears went in ok, so i now have firm...
  11. NGT10V

hello! another new kid...

hey everyone, another newbie - first time poster, long time lurker. for those who i haven't already met, i've ordered a candy white GTI, 3-door, DSG, leather - which i am due to pick up in two week's time - yay! i've got a couple of mods already planned which will make for an interesting...