GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by neonphase

1. neonphase

Another One Bites the dust. PARTS FOR SALE!

Well, last week during a snowstorm a Subaru of all things lost control and hit the front driver side of my GTI It is a Total Loss. These are parts that I had sitting in my basement that have no car to go to anymore. They will go on a MKV or a MKVI. All prices are negotiable but you will pay...
  2. neonphase

FS: Schroth Quick Fit Harness (RED) for VW and Audi

$175 (SOLD!) I am selling a Schroth Quick Fit (quick-release) racing harness. I used it for about 1 year with AutoX and then 2 different Track days but with kids now I am not using it at all so here It is in perfect condition. Here is ECS's sight if you need more information on it. It provides...
  3. neonphase

In Search Of Rear Votex Diffuser

As the title says I am looking for a read diffuser so if some one has a painted or unpainted what ever I am looking for it. I have the hardware so that is not needed. I lost mine today. Fell off going to a car show and then got ran over.
  4. neonphase

Kamei Door Handle Guards

Kamei Door Handle Guards (Set of 4) ($40 Shipped) They will be shipped USPS Priority One. The 2 door goes for $59 and the 4 door goes for $79 just for reference. Still going back to stock, Had these on my MKV GTI since 2010 and they did exactly what they are supposed to do. I did what I could...
  5. neonphase

GTI MONSTER MATS!

Sold $60 will get you the set of 4 Monster mats out of my GTI. The $60 also covers shipping to anyplace in the US. These are the ones that have the Circle attachment Bracket. Sold
  6. neonphase

Dash Shelf Kit

$30 Shipped SOLD!
  7. neonphase

Euro Light Switch

SOLD! Euro Head Light Switch $40 + Shipping (Odds are it will be about $6) Give yourself more lighting options with a multi-function Euro switch. A direct replacement for the OEM headlight switch that includes all factory positions and extra positions for: Parking lights Fog lights Parking...
  8. neonphase

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Wow that was quick SOLD SOLD SOLD Going back to stock and I hate hate hate that this is coming off. I absolutely loved this mod and will miss it greatly. There is nothing wrong with it, all parts cleaned with papers included. Hell i think I have the decal that came with it some place around...
  9. neonphase

Black Forest Stage 1 Motor Mount

SOLD! I am going back to stock This is a stage 1 motor mount (yellow). I see that now BFI have gone to black as there stage 1. nothing wrong with it, just dirty I tried cleaning it but its really hard to get shit off that polyurethane. I am asking $40 Plus shipping. It's a little heavy but...
  10. neonphase

WTB

Looking for the passenger side side skirt for a 4 door GTI I don't want to buy new because I would like it to match the driver side and the normal wear (Color fade) will not be there.
  11. neonphase

BSH Race Intake for TSI $220

SOLD! BSH Compleate Race Intake $150 + Shipping I am going back to stock, this intake was only on my car over last summer and may only have 6K at most on it. This was a replacment and upgrade from the BSH stage 2 pipe that BSH no longer makes so when I got it, it was at the end of may and was...
  12. neonphase

GTI rear lower Bumper

I while ago I got the Vortex rear bumper and took this one off. I had one little snag spot but if you have it mounted you will not see it. I really just want this gone but you cant blame me for wanting something for it. So I am asking just $20 for it but you have to pay for the shipping. I...
  13. neonphase

Ross-Tech Micro-Can @220

SOLD I am the original owner of this cable and I still have all the paperwork that came with the cable. I also have a USB conversion plug to bring the plug down to a Micro USB so you can use this cable with current Tablet PC's Also with this is a CD that I did all of your homework for you. It...
  14. neonphase

Wiring Harness Replacement For Throttle Body TSB 01-09-04

$50 This is the replacement parts for the Technical Service Bulletin 01-09-04 Part #4H0-973-713 (Plug) and 000 979 025 FA (Wires) I got this as a precautionary measure but never used it. These are official VW parts from Volkswagen, I am asking $50 for them, All I am trying to do is recoup...
  15. neonphase

Used BSH Endlinks

Sold