GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by naphi_shift

1. N

MKV GTI Suspension: Struts, Springs, Bump Stops, Mounts and Bearings

sent you a pm, lmk if this is still for sale. @plamen
  2. N

need parts list for 80k service (timing belt + water pump)

any resources or references on where to get a list of everything I need to do for this service? hitting 80k soon and want to do the timing belt and the water pump. thank you in advance!
  3. N

NEED mechanic for oil change & tire rotation! - NC - Raleigh Durham RTP RDU

hey everyone. my name is carlo. just moved down here from NY. i have an 06 mkv gti. i ran into an audi guy 'great white' at the brier creek shopping center. hope to meet some of y'all soon, i used to go to the LIMKV meets up in NY and it was a great vw/audi community back home. anyway, just...
  4. N

paint shop in NY (NYC) queens / long island / brooklyn etc?

it took 4 years, but someone finally scratched my bumper from street parking :thumbdown:. looking for a paint shop, don't think I can live with looking at my car every morning right now. suggestions?
  5. N

lowest drop on Bilstein shocks?

heard that a drop of no more than 1.5" was no good for the bilstein shocks... (well not that it wasn't good, just that they would wear down quicker). any truth behind this? still on the fence as to which springs to match this up with. no, i don't really see a need for coils (other than...
  6. N

WTB: Koni coilovers

looking to drop the car :thumbsup: what you got? im located in nyc
  7. N

part numbers for cam follower?

bringing the car in for service wed, would also like to pick up the cam follower equipment as well [since they wont replace it until it breaks] looking for the part numbers so I can tell them exactly what I want -shift
  8. N

WTB: Koni coils / coilovers / coil-overs in ny nj ct pa northeast

looking to finally drop the car :happyanim: ideally i would prefer a local seller so I could pick it up, but would be willing to pay for shipping if the price is right.
  9. N

will an A3 AWE turbo-back fit on the GTI?

this is for the FSI motor, is it the same? will it fit?
  10. N

WTB: AWE GTI catback cat-back exhaust

looking for AWE GTI catback cat-back exhaust. i have an 06 FSI, don't know if its the same as a TSI exhaust
  11. N

WTB: OEM GTI Rotors Front & Rear

car is at 57k, want to do a complete refresh of my brake setup, have the hp+ pads already, now i'm looking for new OEM rotors for the GTI, best place to order them from?
  12. N

is my DV dying? or something wrong with the turbo?

my intake [neuspeed] has been making weird sounds this past week. i'm not losing any boost [according to my boost gauge], but the sound of the DV 'blowing off' isn't what it normally is anymore. could my DV be failing? i have a stock 06 6spd ahh, i suck at giving descriptions, but it's not...
  13. N

Text a girl and ask if her if "you can tap that"

hahaha such an epic thread http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3150636&page=1 here were mine: me: i wanna ask you suttin girl: what's up? me: when u gon let me tap that? girl: lmao. u better be joking me: what's so funny? what if im not joking girl: its funny how super rude that question...