GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mostic

1. Mostic

ME & MY MKV Build! (Fun, Tough & Cost)

It was a LONG time without updating the build thread; I miss everyone here. I will start posting some update this week :)
  2. Mostic

It has been too long without updates! Now Roxi has Nortech G30-900 kit and we are in the final stage of tuning it. I will post an update very soon.
  3. Mostic

Eurocars build thread

@eurocars Are you still working on your car?
  4. Mostic

My second build on my 08 GTI

Hi my friend, Do you have an update for your car?
  5. Mostic

I am really sad for you my friend. This project was expected to be one of the best when started it. but I suggest that you don’t give up, I consider it my toy so I enjoy it even when it has serious issues. Some times I challenge myself to have enough power to work on it.
  6. Mostic

My friend who is my mechanic too who takes care of the wiring job and as far as I understand it is a DQ500 straight forward. It is an expensive modification but I am expecting it will be day and night different ..
  7. Mostic

Hi, I was busy the last few months planning for the next upgrade step, and I did it! DQ500, and Nortech G30-900 0.61A/R are completely installed yesterday. I am in the phase of checking the oil, air, etc leaks now; so, I will drive the car for a few days then will back again to the workshop to...
  8. Mostic

The Official Unofficial FAQ for Big Turbo FSI owners Pt2

Hi, Which DV are you using for the big turbos? GTX3076R Gen2 and above. Thx
  9. Mostic

I will try to return back the APR spring and see if this issue will be fixed. I hope that the intake camshaft is still okay and not impacted due to this fuel cut and engine brake.
  10. Mostic

This fault appears after installing the iABED TSi Cam Follower Roller Conversion. I tried to install it without replacing the APR HPFP Spring but the car was misfiring then I installed the spring comes with the kit and the car started giving engine brake in the redline (the car stop by itself...
  11. Mostic

How to add this forum group to tapatalk?

Hi, After the forums upgrade, I can't access it or MK6 from the Tapatalk! Does anyone succeed to do it? If not then how to add this forum group to tapatalk? Thanks Mostic
  12. Mostic

Big Turbo Fueling Setups / Solutions

I don't have enough info about the APR or GIAC LPFP solutions but I remember that I read somewhere that the APR LPFP starts from 3bar in order to guarantee that the LPFP won't go lower than 3bar and it works over CAN not using boost connection like USP, CTS kits. I hope that someone here can...
  13. Mostic

Big Turbo Fueling Setups / Solutions

I used the DW65v with the PM3 with the FWD & AWD +K04 setup and it was working well. After installing again the EFR7163 turbozentrum kit I had a drop in the low pressure fueling, so I replaced the DW65v LPFP by BAR-TEK 700hp LPFP and it works very good till now with the PM3. The minimum reaches...
  14. Mostic

I am happy that you resume the project. I just resumed mine few days ago and lets see who they will be :)