GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mostic's latest activity

• Mostic
    Mostic reacted to GIACUser's post in the thread My Golf R journey begins with Like Like.
    My original statement of intent when I bought this car..... "Today I think I will just keep it stock." Ha, that has never worked out...
  • Mostic
    Mostic reacted to GIACUser's post in the thread My Golf R journey begins with Like Like.
    1st Dream of how I am going to mod it I have a boatload of parts that are essentially new that may find their way to this car. I have...
  • Mostic
    Mostic reacted to Admk2's post in the thread RS4 Injectors ? with Like Like.
    I'm just stating what other people have made with RS4 injectors on other fourms.
  • Mostic
    Mostic replied to the thread RS4 Injectors ?.
    I use the BAR-TEK RSX injectors with G30-900, and AKS TFSI Big injectors with EFR7163 and both are running perfectly. I tried the RS4...
  • Mostic
    Mostic reacted to GIACUser's post in the thread My second build on my 08 GTI with Like Like.
    Well I "think" the MKV project is sold. I have purchased a MK6 R so I will be moving on to that new platform after 13 years with my GTI...