GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MORSALTUM

1. MORSALTUM

FS/feeler: rear Cayenne 4 pistons BBK for R32/GTI/A3/TT, bracket kit.

PM me. Or better yet email me at morsaltum at Gmail I was one of the original guys. About to move my stg3 to my a3 as I sold the GTI a while back. I'm looking into the rotor ring issue too.
  2. MORSALTUM

PART OUT!!!!!!MKV

Buyer pays shipping. Located in 34608 Items are used with some slight wear. All items in good working order and were removed prior to sale of car. TEXT 9315612022 No lowballs pls. Pics...what you see is what you get. Parts will ship late this week or first thing Monday, as I will be at the...
  3. MORSALTUM

FS/FT 2009 Mazda RX8 Grand Touring 10.5K OBO

I am looking to part ways with my RX8, I am interested in something else at the moment. This car has a clean LA title and runs like a top. This RX8 has service records from the dealership and has been maintained to a high level. The car is a 6-speed Grand Touring model with a LSD rear and has...
  4. MORSALTUM

WANTED: OZ ULTRALEGGERA 18x8

I own a set of these wheels and have had to retire one of my four wheels due to a crack. If you have 1 or more of these wheels please let me know. I would also consider buying the whole set off you. Color and paint condition unimportant. I would like to have wheels with minimal physical...
  5. MORSALTUM

XOLA3QUE BBK

Well put these on recently and wanted to show them off. Wheel is a 19x8.5 with a 45 offset and is running a 10mm spacer up front. Will add more photos as I take them. I am waiting on parts to finish the rear. thanks to Xola for making this happen!:thumbsup: