GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mopar22

1. M

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

976 After tax, fees, and state background check. It was something like 869 before all the fees from BFGOutfitters. That was the cheapest I could find at the time
  2. M

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

That's crazy, i just got one as well. Weird thing is I got 3 mags instead of 2 like everyone else I talk to get
  3. M

iRacing

Not too sure that is helpful for iracing 24, but i have always wanted to go to the actual 24 race
  4. M

iRacing

Anyone thinking of doing the daytona 24?
  5. M

iRacing

Just say when and where. I have a gti buddy that isn't on the forums but would race as well
  6. M

iRacing

I'm mostly futureball, lone wolf is too much and cru i haven't had a chance to make it up there since i found a good group of guys at future. I'm playing with a lot of the action/old action guys. Haven't made it to TCP yet. I'm sure I'll make it out there one day
  7. M

iRacing

I'm on iracing. Mainly spot for my buddy now. Hey, i play paintball as well! Sadly i'm on the other side of the state
  8. M

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

He's been up there for weeks so it's nothing really new
  9. M

Apple employees union plans.

apparently not well enough with all the news sites picking up on it....
  10. M

T-Mobile first to reach 100 % renewable energy amongst the US carriers.

DO they have 100% because they work in like 2 places? I know back home and even here their reception is so spotty i'm better off sending a carrier pigeon
  11. M

Top Tier Fuel

As was I, they haven't moved their headquarters for petroleum from Ohio but the Oil side is in Texas
  12. M

Top Tier Fuel

It's still in Ohio. I only know that because they're huge in the midwest and have a refinery here in Michigan
  13. M

And there goes the Dodge Charger and Challenger.

They’re not gonna kill off those names, just finally getting moved to a new platform
  14. M

Anyone else considering the new Cadillac Blackwing models?

And I'd rather have the larger slower porches too. Interior quality/ fit and finish is better. If you thought my "cross-shopping" was bad at my hypothetical what i'd rather have you'd have an aneurysm over what people actually cross-shops