GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mkhighfive

1. M

apr rsc full TBE TSI for sale

hey guys, im starting to part out, i have a full TBE from apr that i just took off. im looking for around 900 bucks for it but im negotiable. in good shape, i would recommend buying new clamping sleeves but thats pretty minimal. i can forward pictures if needed. thanks! adam
  2. M

PSP with one game

like new, got it for christmas never use it and am trying to save up for a skydiving rig. 120 obo pm for pictures thanks guys!
  3. M

AWESOME!

just picked up a 100 watt "power horn" loudspeaker from radioshack, wired it to a audio input jack, bought a cheap cb radio with a PA setting and hooked it up to the 12 v outlet, threw the "power horn" under the hood and ran the cable to the cb, and now i have a fully functioning PA system in my...
  4. M

got pulled over....oooppsss

so on the way back from a bmx competition in columbus we stopped on polaris parkway to get a bite to eat (for anyone who doesnt know, polaris is a long strip of food places just off of the main interstate I-71) so heading back to 71 i was at a stop light and my friend was next to me and we...
  5. M

K04 gti vs lexus is 300

i was driving home from a friends in kent on route 8 south and this obnoxiously bright yellow lexus pulls up next to me and starts revving on the highway so i laugh and keep driving and he keeps getting next to me so of course i promptly downshift to 4th and instantly pull a couple bus lengths...
  6. M

FSI dog bone insert

ordered an insert awhile back, but i didnt realize that the FSI and TSI inserts were different. long story short i got the TSI insert so i have a brand new FSI insert sitting in my garage. any takers?
  7. M

Stock parts for TSI

Stock intercooler, exhaust, engine mounts for sale pm with offer
  8. M

next mod?

Im at a bit of fork with mods, im leaning towards water/meth, lsd, shortshifter, twintercooler, bshtrueseal intake catchcan etc. or cosmetic mods, what do you guys think? performance wise what mods should i go with first? thanks for the input guys!
  9. M

ko4 gti vs tuned m3

got walked by a tuned m3 hahaha it was awesome :happyanim:
  10. M

o2 spacer

so i have installed my awe ko4 kit and i have put in a 90 deg o2 spacer, but no matter how i orient it i still get a cel for too lean. anyone have any picture of how their spacer is installed? should i try a shorter o2 spacer that doesnt have the 90 deg bend in it? ive taken it out for now and...
  11. M

o2 sensor after ko4 install

keep getting this fault code after throwing a cel Address 01: Engine (CCT) Labels: 06J-906-026-CCT.clb Part No SW: 1K0 907 115 AE HW: 1K0 907 115 AA Component: 2.0l R4/4V TFSI 0030 Revision: AAH03--- Serial number: VWX7Z0H53N37XO Coding: 0403010A18070160 Shop #: WSC 64801 384 16449 VCID...
  12. M

overboost problem

here are the logs 3rd and 4th gear pulls
  13. M

overboost problem

so i just installed ko4 kit and im trying to figure out what is causing this problem. it only happens when the car is pretty cool and i havent driven it too hard maybe for 15-20 min after start up. so ill be getting on the highway in 3rd gear, and floor it and the boost gauge will spike to 30...
  14. M

removing intake heatshield on TSI

hey does anyone know how to remove the intake heatshield on the back of the TSI motor? ive finished installing the Ko4 turbo with the heatshield on but i want to remove it and make sure everything is tightened down and possibly fabricate a new one. also does anyone know if the eurojet heatshield...