GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mk5fanatic

1. M

MIRO (BBS REPS) 18x8 & 18x9

Rims are good one has a crack that was fixed. People are selling these BBS reps for $800-$1,000 just want them gone 3 of them have tires (tires are OK wouldn’t recommend driving on them but can if needed) very light curb rash (light sand paper and your golden ) Willing to trade for a MK5 GTI...
  2. M

Brake booster hose HELP MK5 GTI

Has anyone replaced this hose in there gti ? How does the piece in the wall come out I know how the other side with just a hole goes in but don’t know how to pull the nipple piece out of the firewall is there a trick ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. M

2 stock mk5 BPY ko3 turbos for sale $400

I have two stock ko3 turbos both at 70k and need rebuilt one needs a new waste gate ($180 For the part) all in all if you rebuild them and resell you’ll make your money and some other then that little to no shaft play. I’m located in Strasburg VA willing to ship if you cover half the cost. HMU...
  4. M

Selling Rear Plaid Seats 2 door (GOOD condition)

Hey Mk5 friends I am new to the forums and have been reading them for a while i have had my GTI for about 6-7 months now and I am gutting my interior and have no need for these seats. There in great condition will also clean before I ship (or you pickup) I am asking $200 (open to offers) See...