GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk R's latest activity

• M
    Mk R replied to the thread DCC Slider Mod.
    Late to the game here but Cuzoe's recommendation and my experience were both in the sequence of 1. making sure the gateway was sorted...
  • M
    Unfortunately I don't have it. i had help from an ODIS/VCP expert but my Skoda file would not be much good to you. Perhaps you can find...
  • M
    I've been doing all my coding mods and adaptations through a local friend here who is a bit of an VCDS/VCP/ODIS wizard. He's previously...
  • M
    Mk R reacted to Cuzoe's post in the thread Power Steering ECU remap experiences with Like Like.
    You guys are talking about two different modules... but power steering module parameter changes are an interesting thought. If I can...
  • M
    Looking for any experiences people have had with remapping the EPS / loading the settings from other MQB vehicles to give a different...
  • M
    Following the mod, I thought it might be beneficial to conduct a DCC calibration given the car now uses a new dataset in the DCC module...
  • M
    Appreciate the write up and without a doubt @Chillout and @Cuzoe should get recognition for helping so many of us do this. There is a...
    • 170C3844-CE99-406A-9594-1B8DFCB1123E.jpeg