GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mjp

1. M

BBS CK vs OZ HLT vs WedSport SA55M

Which wheels would you choose for a GTi?
  2. M

The one and only...

Upgrade from my Scirocco....DCT 135i
  3. M

One pic...

guys...been a long time since I posted here...here is a new teaser pic of my car with the BBS CHR wheels on koni coils...enjoy...
  4. M

BBS CH-R

first set of BBS CH-R on a VW....just been released by BBS in the right offset and pcd...what do you think? I will try and take better pics soon....
  5. M

upgrade from mkv gti

what do you guys think?
  6. M

Sunoco race fuel

hello...i would like to find out if any of you have tried the 104 unleaded fuel from sunoco and what were the results...thanks...its the 260gtx fuel...
  7. M

nikon coolpix p90

just got the nikon coolpix p90 and snapped a few pics...what do you guys think...
  8. M

Track pictures

please post some track pics of your gtis...or pics of gtis on a track...
  9. M

SPRING IS HERE...CW content

few pics i took today after a good wash...redid the interior with alcantara centers...what do you guys think?
  10. M

One pic

hi guys...1 pic of my new ride...will take some nice side by side pics with my mkv....what do you think? ps..its the white mkII gti...
  11. M

WOTBOX Issues

guys i am starting this thread for all wotbox issues and how you resolved them...
  12. M

Koni coils fitted

well after having H&R for a year and a bit i decided to go the coilover route in order to get a better stance...here are a few pics...excuse the car as it was dirty when i took pics...i am having rubbing issues even with some camber setup but love the look...had to raise it up a bit as it was...
  13. M

Suspension setup

hi...can anyone assist with settings for 1km top end run...i have koni coils and was told that for 1/4 mile runs medium in front and hard at the rears...
  14. M

Koni coilover question

just installed my coilovers yesterday...having some issues with allignment in the front...the left is 1.2 degrees and the right is -.23 degrees...anyone have similar issues and what did you do to fix this...tks...
  15. M

throttle angle issue

got an issue with my throttle angle sensor position...the dealer changed the throttle body and sensors and still have the error....the car misfires when i rev past 4000rpm...esp and epc lights come one...could it be related to the wotbox? i have switched the box of and the error still comes...