GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Millennium Falcon

1. M

ISO: GTI HID Head lights.

Mine took a dump. Unless there is a way to test them I need new ones. It does flicker from time to time
  2. M

FS: BSH PCV fix and Forge BOV

Just as the title states, no longer need them $50 shipped for each 5176141209 is my cell, Best to text me if you're interested, both are clean and in good working order. I also have the intake plug as well for the BSH /
  3. M

FB page is gone?

Wtf happened?
  4. M

AC compressor delete question

So during the rebuild the line ruptured at some point so I just removed everything in the engine bag but I need the compressor for the pulley but do not want to keep the compressor for fear of lock up. So my question is what size of belt would I need? Yes I couldo wrap a string or wire around...
  5. M

FS: APR MAF HOUSING WITH SENSOR

It's 3 3/4" OD. Maf sensor works , I'm mafless and building a custom intake so I no longer need it. The honeycomb is perfect with no issues, 1/4" thick where the bump in the center is. $120 obo
  6. M

I keep going through axles. .

Well, the CV boots. I've installed 3 axles, soon to be 4 when the rebuild happens and i have zero idea why. CV boots get blown waaay to quickly. :mad0259: Im lowered but Im not slammed by any means, any Ideas?
  7. M

Question about rear wheel bearing

Do I need to press a new bearing on the hub or is it the same style of bearing as the front? My Bentley is MIA at the moment so I need to know what to order. I checked Ecstuning but I'm still a little confused. Thanks
  8. M

FS: Painted front VW emblem

Acquired it through a deal but don't need it Make me an offer plus shipping. Per forum rules $500,560 OBO!
  9. M

Shifter removal question

Can the shifter shaft, what the knob sits on, come off by it self or no? I has a plan. If so how? My Bently doesn't cover that but.
  10. M

FS: 2.0T FSI Mostly Complete Engine

Listing this for a friend. He works at German Auto Service in Grand Rapids Michigan where its located. Great place (the only place I take my car, he did the supercharger install on my E85 Z4 3.0i) You can call the shop and Ask for Ben in service (he got promoted sense then) (616) 454-3289 For...
  11. M

wtb: fsi T3 exhaust manifold

Mine has a crack in it :frown:
  12. M

Water by the bridge photo dump

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Millennium_Falcon/library/Water%20By%20The%20Bridge%202014/Water%20By%20The%20Bridge%202014
  13. M

Meth help at Water By The Bridge

Anyone going that knows about the coolingmist v3 set up could give me a hand. I've undone my batter several times and I wasn't sure if I need to reset the meth controller. If not no worries, see ya at the show.
  14. M

WTB: Bumper Cover in Michigan and northern Illinois

Just as it says. Mine got fucked up, when i hit some snow in the road, lip is toast but I've ordered that already. Thanks
  15. M

My experience with UroTuning and 42 Draft Design

Amazing customer service! Justin from UroTuning went above and beyond to try to help me with my problem and John (I think thats his name) from 42 DD personally called me to help diagnose the issue. Will definitely order products from both companies again for sure! :thumbsup: