GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mikent256

1. M

MK6 Jetta Torsion Beam FTL

LOL!!!
  2. M

Our brakes suck, I doubt the stock brakes are strong enough to rip the torsion beam LOL.
  3. M

That'll buff out..
  4. M

2013 CC R-Line

$34k.. I may consider the CLA instead for sure!
  5. M

Dont a buy a Ford Focus over a GTI :)

Considering this day and age, there's no reason we shouldn't be able to have a "NICE" car without it going to shit. When people have zero faith in their $25k-$30k subcompact cars, there is seriously wrong with this picture that we totally accept cars to fail so often and so early. Some things...
  6. M

If that logic is right, then we're all idiots for buying any new car over $20k..
  7. M

Wow that doesn't say much for what these cars cost..
  8. M

Toying With the 2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club on Latest Ignition

BRZ/FR-S is unusable to any average 5'4"-5'8" adult and the trunk can fit maybe 3 bags of luggage. When people claim they are going to use that car for "practical reasons" they are only kidding themselves. It's not a practical car, it's a car built for one reason, not multiple.
  9. M

Mercedes CLA

I like this car a lot! The lines are very intriguing and the price point is "affordable" (that stings when referring to a $30k+ car these days but I have to admit it really is affordable considering what you're purchasing.)
  10. M

Christmas GTI conversations...

Thanks for this info. So.. he either had an older '10 GTI? Or.. he has no idea what he's talking about.
  11. M

LOL glad it made you laugh, it almost made me spit up my food when I thought it in my head. Some people have no conversation skills at all. I would respect him if he asked "Hey, Mike, how are you enjoying your GTI? That's a really nice car, hey have you heard of this issue?" and come to me...
  12. M

No kidding. He seemed totally offended when I told him I had EcoBoost long before Ford did with both my Mazdaspeed 3's and the CX-7.
  13. M

So..we're sitting at the table enjoying a great Christmas dinner. My family knows I generally enjoy and support foreign automakers after years of disappointing crap coming out of the almighty Big 3. Then, a friend of the family chimes in (who happens to be a Ford engineer) and says: Engineer...
  14. M

iPad Mini...worst device ever?

From now on, absolutely.
  15. M

iPad Mini...worst device ever?

:fighting0030::w00t: