GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by miamirice

1. M

Civic type R vs RS3 vs M3

http://youtu.be/X3n7zhb7aN8
  2. M

sebring GTI battle

Had a fun battle with a GTI. I only ran 2 of 4 races as my TB gave up when the butterfly mechanism sheared off. I had a sticking throttle leading up to this. I start at the back as I came in during qualifying with a stuck throttle. About 5 min. into the video I catch up to my class. Had...
  3. M

S2000 build

Well I am trading my GTI with 100k on the clock to acquire this car. It's got a good history in the Southeast but when the P.O. Blew the motor, NASA kind of collapsed in the Florida area so the car has sat. My plans for the car: Send motor to InlinePro for a stroker kit build. Hoping to...
  4. M

Daytona Chump

Anybody here coming to Daytona to race chumpcar next month?
  5. M

Chumpcar NewYears eve 24-hour

We got any chumps coming to the midnight-midnight race?:eyebulge:
  6. M

Free monthly magazine

This was started by somebody in my area. It has some great stuff: http://www.autotrackdaymonthly.com
  7. M

Chumpcar Sebring 14-hour

We got any chumps here going to Sebring next month?
  8. M

Daytona chump roll call

Anybody here doing the 14 hours at Daytona? What are you bringing?
  9. M

IMSA.com showing touring car now

At Sebring. Great action. Track is already busting suspensions....lol
  10. M

Can't get dsg out of park with dead battery

I search the manual- nothing. Searched the web- there is talk of pulling up the shift boot and some kind of manual switch you can move to release the lever from park. I can't find it. Anybody know about this?
  11. M

It's not fair

Why can't we have this little mal adjusted monster. This car would be so cool for me and I could have 1 less car in the driveway. Not to mention its RWD and a fully defeatable traction/stability nannies. http://www.worldcarfans.com/113091262864/bmw-m135i-modified-by-tuningwerk. :bow:
  12. M

14 hours of Sebring Chumpcar

Anybody here going? What are you bringing?
  13. M

FRS vs s2000

Ok. Not VW, but lots of discussion lately about track car options and rear wheel drive. Here is a fun video to look at. I think it shows how rewarding these cars are BUT....you are entering a world of No Torque, don't over slow the car, oh shit I am leaving the track backwards. These 2...
  14. M

Chumpcar Daytona incident.

Here is a video that shows what happens with a little touch at 125mph. I am driving the black #21 that sails by on the right. I was lucky to just see this in my mirror. Sadly our race ended at the 10th hour when I took a lug nut to the windshield at 130mph. I will now never drive one of...
  15. M

Daytona Chump roll call

We have anybody here coming to Daytona Chumpcar this year? We will be competing in a new street legal chassis. This car was literally driven to homestead for its test day on Sat.