GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Metalmilitia306

1. Metalmilitia306

Rooftops and Harsh California Winters

Did a little shoot yesterday with Bizzy and here are a few of the shots that i took. Bizzy's fully shaved MKV GTI There's a few more that I'm still editing of a Mk3, Mk2, an A3 but enjoy!
  2. Metalmilitia306

A Simple Design

not sure what section to put this in but i did some designing a few weeks ago and came up with a few T-shirt Designs, i was thinking about having these made, but how much interest would there be in a shirt like this?
  3. Metalmilitia306

Little Photoshoot with Axis.

The other day i stopped by the Axis Wheels Warehouse and helped them with a little bit of test fitting for their new 17 Inch OG San wheels, the sizes are 17x8 +35 in the front and 17x9 +32 in the back. Axis actually makes pretty good quality stuff I think the wheels actually fit really great...
  4. Metalmilitia306

Simply Low x Workingclass 2nd Annual End of the Year BBQ and GTG

Wrapping up the year with our 2nd annual BBQ and Euro GTG, last year we had about 60 cars come out and enjoy the food, cars, and games. Since there arent many Westcoast Euro shows this year, lets try to make it even bigger this year. Bring your friends, family, and lots of food! (There isn't...
  5. Metalmilitia306

Project Futura

During the summer of 2012 I found a set of Porsche OZ Futuras on Craigslist, they were pretty beat but the price was good so i decided to pick them up. The specs are 17x8.5 +56 and 17x9.5 +55 this was my old setup BBS CO 18x8 +44 The OZ's sat for awhile before i finally decided to split...
  6. Metalmilitia306

Strange Humming Noise...

I'm not sure if this is the right section for this question, but recently my car has been making a humming noise that gets louder as I drive faster. around 75-80MPH is when it's the loudest, i can hear it over my radio. and i can feel the vibration on my E-Brake handle. At first I thought it was...
  7. Metalmilitia306

Late Night Photoshoot

went out with a few B5 friends last night for photos, here's the outcome. enjoy!
  8. Metalmilitia306

FS: Aftermarket Hood $90 OBO

i have a aftermarket MKV hood laying around, i need to clear some space in the garage, so PM me if you are interested. I would prefer to sell this locally. the hood has been wet sanded but never painted.
  9. Metalmilitia306

Silver or black??

I decided to re paint my rear emblem but as i was polishing it, i couldnt decide to repaint it black or leave it polished. What do you guys think? Black Polished any feedback would be great, thanks!:biggrin:
  10. Metalmilitia306

A Desert Gathering....so hot

I had alot of fun at Wuste 2012 this weekend, this was my first year,and it surely wont be my last. here's a picture of my CW GTI parked with my friend's JSW in the loner's corner of the lot lol
  11. Metalmilitia306

SGV GTG Pasadena Alhambra El Monte Montebello Monterey PK Temple City Commerce

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5568502-SGV-GTG-Pasadena-Alhambra-El-Monte-Montebello-Monterey-PK-Temple-City-Commerce @ the Hat in temple city 5505 Rosemead Blvd Temple City, CA 91780 Come out and enjoy a pastrami and meet other VW drivers. the meet has all types of VW's from...
  12. Metalmilitia306

June 24, 2012 Canyon Run/Meet up/Cruise/Photoshoot hosted by OEMplus!

http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?p=616429&posted=1#post616429 Lets make this event big guys! Date: June 24, 2012 Time: 8:00a-4:00p Location: OEMplus Auto Parts Plus, Inc. 23011 Moulton Pkwy, Suite J4 Laguna Hills, CA 92653 - 1233 It would be awesome to see some more MKV's lets...
  13. Metalmilitia306

Canyon Run/Meet up/Cruise/Photoshoot Part 2 Sunday March 4th

much like the one we did in february we are expecting around 20-25 cars! http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32517
  14. Metalmilitia306

A detailed MKV

Spent all day detailing the MKV heres how it came out! :biggrin:
  15. Metalmilitia306

Canyon Run/Meet up/Cruise/Photoshoot, Feb 12th 2012

http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31311