GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mego

1. M

Where to find the best piston rings?

hi all, been looking for best piston rings set for my 2007 mk5 gti..any help would be appreciated.. is Mahle piston rings a good option? BR
  2. M

Gti mk5 compression test..blue smoke video.

hi all, been having bluish smoke on deceleration and after leaving a stop sign,all after going stage 2 with catless downpipe. checked turbo and its fine,compression test wet and dry attached,changed my pcv and nothing changed. video link on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLvrurQasNM...
  3. M

Valve stem Seals on 2007 GTI

Hi all,been having bluish smoke issue while going downhill when off gas,and when i push the gas a little a bluish puff of smoke came out and then disappear. i did change the turbo and nothing changed..then i did a full pcv delete and same problem is still there..yesterday i did a compression...
  4. M

High Flow cats needed for my gti

Hi guys, i'm looking for high flow cat for my mk5 gti..can u help me please find a shop to buy one? Thx
  5. M

Bluish smoke on deceleration after downpipe install..

can anyone help to solve this..after going stage 2 my car start to buff bluish smoke when going downhill,it happens after i start to accelerate again, from what i read i have 3 options:ed 1. turbo. 2. valve cover. 3. pcv i have changed the pcv and still no change so still the turbo and the...
  6. M

Could be this causing my blue smoke on deceleration?

i have a buff of blue smoke on deceleration and i can notice that my car oil consumption is increasing,could the oil rear pcv in the attached picture be the reason?
  7. M

Blue Smoke..

Hi Guys, i have an 2007 golf gti mkv with 107k km, after going stage 2 tuning i can see a puff of blue smoke when I'm cruising a downhill with my leg off gas and after a stop and start to move again i can see a puff of blue smoke from my exhaust..this happen on 1st gear or 2nd gear(if not fully...
  8. M

Need Urgent Help..Oil In My Rear Breather Tube..Blue Smoke On Deceleration.

Hi Guys, i have blue smoke coming from my exhaust when cruising downhill with no gas on pedal,when i reach a stop and then start to move again i can see a puff of blue smoke out of my exhaust,i changed my front pcv and problem still exist,i removed my valve cover and couldn't make sure its...
  9. M

Hi Guys, i have blue smoke coming from my exhaust when cruising downhill with no gas on pedal,when i reach a stop and then start to move again i can see a puff of blue smoke out of my exhaust,i changed my front pcv and problem still exist,i removed my valve cover and couldn't make sure its...
  10. M