GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MC.R

1. M

Just Kidding..

No, i didn't buy a Civic Si.... i actually bought a 2008 Black Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, therefore im still driving a decent car with all wheel drive, my payments have gone down, my insurance has gone down, my gas mileage is much better, its a decent compromise and i think in a few years ill...
  2. M

I'm about to Commit Blasphemy

Might drop the R32 for a..................... ..... 2008 Civic Si....... slap me
  3. M

Credit Card Debt

Hey, if anyone here has any info regarding dealing with credit card companies and credit card debt PM me or post some info up here...
  4. M

My R32 goes 0 to 80 in 3 seconds...

5. M

Wear/Tear Warranty Question

I have a few wear/tear items that are going to be looked at i.e. sunglass holder, a couple vibrations etc, but my appointment isn't until the 9th of August thats the earliest time i could get and im sure i'll hit 12,000 miles by then, what happens if i hit the 12k by then but i reported it before?
  6. M

Make Money Online?

Anyone ever used any of those sites where you do surveys and make some extra bucks like cashcrate.com or surveyspot? Im finding myself bored at work a lot lately and i figure hey why not make a few extra bucks filling out surveys and what out, anyone ever done this or know any good sites? im...
  7. M

Paint Leather?

Is it possible to paint leather at all? I ask because i'd love to paint the .:R logo in my headrests to be blue, i think it would accent the seats nicely without being too tacky
  8. M

So Pissed

So remember how i got rear ended a while back? While when the fucking body shop replaced my bumper they had to remove the interior liner of the hatch and i havent used it since, i just went to clean my car and went to close the hatch using the inside handle and the entire lining ripped out and...
  9. M

Weird Noises

A while back i had an issue with a squeaking noise at low speeds and when stopping, it went away and now its back and if im stopped and shift into neutral and then back into D it does it so i think it may be the transmission maybe? Also whenever i'm accelerating when i hit 2k rpm i get a slight...
  10. M

Finally starting to work out again

long story short, i was in great shape, went to college, all went down hill, over 3 years gained 50lbs, absurdly bad!! now im starting to work out again but ive never had to lose weight, i want to lose 50lbs in 6 months... possible? anyone got any suggestions, ive started looking through...
  11. M

Mkv R32 vs. Mkv R32

Wasn't really a race per say but i was on the highway to work this morning and a CW MKV R32 merged onto the highway and he came up right next to me and looked right at me. I started to pull ahead a little bit, i was in the left lane, he was in the right, he got behind me. So when traffic opened...
  12. M

Cant Brake while Accelerating

So me and a friend were having some fun last night in a parking lot way off in the woods of some old closed down shopping center, huuuuge lot.. it was raining slightly so it was nice and slick, nicely paved lot.. So we're flying around drifting a bit i guess, i ripped the ebrake a few times spun...
  13. M

Maintenance Costs

Ok so i was at the dealer just now scheduling my 10k service, it's about $200.. not too bad but they were saying at about 75k miles when the chain starts to go that costs $2,200 :eyebulge: on average to replace because the tranny has to come out to get to the chain.... wtf?!?!?!? anyone have...
  14. M

WTB: Stock US R32 Tails

Anyone got any stock US R32 tails on their hands willing to make an offer? Post here or PM me, thanks!
  15. M

I love my R32 so much that...

i put caution tape around it outside so that people dont go near it... nah, j/k my driveway was resealed today, i cant drive up the driveway into the garage today so it has to be parked on the street tonight, im so paranoid someone will side swipe it or sumthin, but the caution tape the paving...