GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by maxmonster

1. maxmonster

leak in my airride but cant find leak

I guess this goes to the air gurus out there... two days ago my tank began to loose pressure while I would drive. I got to checking all my fittings and lines today and I can't find the leak. The leak is big enough to where it's loosing about 10psi per 5 minutes but small enough to where I can't...
  2. maxmonster

215/40 on a 10.5?

ok so this is a little down the road from now but im planning on getting bigger lips for my rs's debating 2 or 2.5 but would a 215/40 fit? ive already tried looking at tyrestretch and online cant really find anything.
  3. maxmonster

low = power steering problems?

So i just got a call from Danny (HoopaChalupa). His power steering went out and he took it to ABD. ABD told him that because he was riding so low it screwed up some torque sensor or whatever. That sounds kinda sketch... I know theres alot of people out there that ride just as low and have been...
  4. maxmonster

FS/FT : Lakers BBS RS

ok im kinda sick and tired of always stressing out when i drive so up for sale is my laker themed BBS RS. bought them 6 months ago didnt put them on the car till 4 months ago. all in decent shape. refinished them myself. one of the lips came with a tiny bend in lip. will come with tires. 3 used...
  5. maxmonster

Ext HD and Cobra ESD 8200

i have a Seagate Freeagent Go 640gb and Cobra ESD 8200 for sale. both brand new never opened. 150 shipped for ext hd and 40 shipped for the cobra.
  6. maxmonster

amp problem

so today while driving to the beach burger meet. i was sorta bumping my music and all of a sudden my subs just cut. i feel the amp and its burning hot. i thought i just overheated it, so i turn off the subs and i let it sit through the meet prolly 2.5 hours. subs dont work when i go back. the...
  7. maxmonster

a little shoot

snapped some pics a few nights ago.
  8. maxmonster

some parts

ok so i have a few things i need to get rid of... GTI stock rotors. 30k miles on em. still in pretty good condition $50+shipping GTI honeycomb grill no badge. has been painted flat black with a small blemish in the bottom right of the shield. stripe has been painted purple and broken once...
  9. maxmonster

anyone wanna cruise around on bikes?

so i just recently got a fixie and im down to cruise around town. im in the upland, rancho, claremont area for the next 3 weeks then ill be down in the oc for school. anyone down to just cruise around?
  10. maxmonster

need help...

so im gonna go to a photoshoot tommorow in la for falken i need to know what freeways to take so i dont hit subframe... last time i took 10 to the 101 and i didnt hit but i was going 60... any other freeways i can take where i wont hit subframe and NOT hold up traffic? any help is appreciated
  11. maxmonster

difference between neuspeed and ecs pulley kit?

well ive been doing some research on the neuspeed and ecs pulley kits for the 2.0t. from what ive gathered the neuspeed pulley is slightly smaller than the stock pulley which will spin the alternator slower. i was wondering if the ecs pulley is the same size as the stock pulley? if so wouldnt...
  12. maxmonster

FS: HR 5 mm spacers

i have a pair of H&R 5 mm spacers. they are hubcentric. asking 30 plus shipping
  13. maxmonster

FS: 6 disc radio

i got the stock radio from my gti for sale. just switched to an avic f700 so i dont really need this anymore. will come with code and the radio unit itself. ill get pics up later on you guys should already know what it looks like. 150 plus shipping for US only.
  14. maxmonster

avic f700 ipod cable issue

well theres no issue with the cable itself but im having a hard time finding a route to lead the cable. i dont want to route it to the armrest possibly coming behind the ash tray? help?
  15. maxmonster

ok guys finally got em on sorry for bad pics

finally got the rs's on :D :thumbsup: