GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MasterKevin

1. MasterKevin

EOI: My Gloss Black 19" RS4 Style Wheels

Sold sold sold to the man with the white golf R :p
  2. MasterKevin

Recommended Seat Installer?

Getting a set of buckets and wondering who is a good recommended seat installer? Custom rails basically for our cars :) Looking for Illawarra/Sydney Region Kevin
  3. MasterKevin

Lamborghini LP640 vs Golf GTI

THAT DOESN"T SOUND RIGHT ! THAT GTI SHOULD OF SMASHED THE LAMBO !!! lol
  4. MasterKevin

2011 Porsche Cayenne

Looks tough especially the front :)
  5. MasterKevin

*EOI* MK5 and MK6 Eibach Prokit Lowering Springs.

Selling due to maybe getting Bilstein PSS10 coil overs. **Getting more serious** lol *Still like Brand new* Done around 1000 km and a freaking AWESOME Spring. Looking for $350 pick up or + Postage at buyers expense (Maybe like $20-30 depending on where you live) I will be selling these...
  6. MasterKevin

Need help on Install. *ANy information grateful*

Basically i have a Boost gauge that i need help on with the install. Its Mechanical and Yeh anyone know anyone or anywhere you can install a cobalt boost gauge that are reputable and not over priced? Kevin Pic is here if that helps
  7. MasterKevin

Fianl Fantasy XIII Comes out TODAY !!!!

(lol i meant Final not Fianl -.-) Weeee going to get it now :P lol lol Collectors edition here i come :P :thumbup::thumbup:
  8. MasterKevin

HPA VW R32 Twin Turbo

Damn that is sick :P
  9. MasterKevin

Random Meet up with Rob **Pictures**

Yeh we had a random meet up and here are some photos :D This was down at the beach at the lighthouse. :happyanim::happyanim::happyanim:
  10. MasterKevin

Weekly Wollongong Cruise **Let the fun begin**

:fighting0030::fighting0030: Hey guys a few members here keep telling me to organize Wollongong cruises so here it is :D I was going to PM them but i drive around all the time anyways so why not organize a weekly cruise :D So here is a never ending thread for the people down south :D 1)...
  11. MasterKevin

**Photos** Got my Black GTI today !! :D

So i was driving around with a red mk6 golf gti until i got my black one and here it is :D Im still waiting on custom number plates to be sent down, but the wheels are on and pictures are taken with my friends civic type R also in front of my house :) Hope you guys like em New one **EDIT**...
  12. MasterKevin

For Everyone that has a custom exhaust on there GTI *Questioin*

I got a few questions for people in the Sydneyish area that have custom made exhaust for there Golf gtis. Where did you get it over say APR/AWE exhaust etc? How much did it cost? Video for sound? Quality? are you happy with the sound? Any Performance gains? Thanks in advance ANy help would be...