GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MasterBlaster

1. M

Hey man. Came across your video of the nczworks DSG paddles on his ebay site and was curious as...

Hey man. Came across your video of the nczworks DSG paddles on his ebay site and was curious as to how they are holding up. I just bit the bullet on a minimalist TAW Customs steering wheel. I am more into making my R look as it should have come from the factory. What are your thoughts on these...
  2. M

Throttle Body problems for '07 MKV GTI anyone?

This will be the 2nd time that I'm having to have my Throttle Body replaced. EPC, ESP, Check Engine, and sometimes Battery lights all coming on and off. Car stalling/engine stopping on occasion. Car has difficulty starting sometimes. Can't get any power when depresssing the accelerator pedal on...
  3. M

Rear Wiper Hinge Cap - GONE!

So I walked out to put something in my trunk today only to notice that the rear wiper blade casing was missing. You know the part that covers where the blade is hinged to the car. I believe it is somewhat round.Nothing looks broken, which leads me to believe that it was taken. NOOOOO! Anyone...