GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MarcsGTI

1. M

WANTED: 19" [BLACK] TALLADEGA RIMS

Hello, As stated I am after black 19" rims off the GOLF R. Price: Willing to pay $2,000 Condition: As new? Location: I will pay for freight from any state Contact: Mobile preffered - 0433 493 331 When? ASAP If in Sydney - I will pay to have them removed from car and swapped etc. If looking...
  2. M

FOR SALE: 19" RIMS AND TYRES to suit GOLF - Offers over $400

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD AND A PIC WITHOUT THE REDWALL IF THAT IS JUST NOT YOUR THING I ALSO HAVE PICS OF EACH RIM TO SHOW YOU HOW VERY MINOR THE COSMETIC DAMAGE IS [/URL] FRONT LEFT [/URL] BACK LEFT [/URL] FRONT RIGHT [/URL] BACK RIGHT
  3. M

BRAND NEW R32 FRONT BAR AND GRILL

After some thinking I have decided not to go ahead with converting the front of my car to the R32 style. I will be playing with the front of my car but running off the look of the GTI. In saying that - I have a BRAND NEW front bar 'in primer' and GRILLE 'already silver with the badges and clips...
  4. M

Wanted: Phaeton Helios Wheels

Hi Guys. Helios Phaeton Wheels Oem or Reps. I want these rims in 19" to suit MK5 GOLF. I will pay shipping e.t.c. Can anybody help me out here? I am located in Sydney, Australia.
  5. M

Action Motorcycles - Who else has had problems?

Hi guys, Its not often that I will share a bad experience about a company though in this instance I feel its necessary. When buying anything from a dealer they ensure a quality vehicle as they have 'inspected' it and are comfortable they are selling it at 'good' quality. They are also entitled...
  6. M

OSIR Boost Gauge Vent Pod.

Wanted: As stated. Price - You name it. Location - Ill pay for postage - If in sydney can do pickup. Contact Details: 0433 493 331.
  7. M

My Ride

My Ride - Candy White GTI MKV - Feel free to Comment :) So I finally got a pic up of my GTI. Ive had it since November 09. I bought it from Fivedock stock as a rock. Not much has changed - Just a few touches to personalise it... Plates. Tints - 5%. 19' AMG Wheels. BSH Cold Air Intake. Revo...
  8. M

Car keeps going through oil? What the?

Hey guys. Got my car in November second hand. My car now has just ticked over 100ks. It has told me low oil twice since November... Whats the go? Not even my RX7 wanted oil that much?
  9. M

**WINTERNATIONALS - Whos going?**

Winternationals are on very soon. Eastern Creek. Friday 30th April through to May2nd. We are just putting our car back together as it had a complete respray - If any members from the forum are there. Come say hi? What do we drive? 2003 Pro Mod Pontiac Firebired - Supercharged Outlaws. PB of...
  10. M

Going with the Revo Tune....

So im going for the Revo Tune this saturday. Taking a drive down to Peak Performance in the morning. I was going to get the APR and had APR in my head for the last month, But apparently REVO is better and more tolerant to bolt ons... Also, The website claims as per this ""Revo Technik...
  11. M

Raced an M3 E46

So I raced an M3 last night. He only just had me... Now im haaaaaaanging to get the APR tune and go find him... lol. :paddle: I was actually quite suprised, The only modifications to my car is the BSH cold air intake, and HEAVIER 19inch rims... But then again, I do like to think of myself as...
  12. M

Helios Phaeton Wheels

Hi Guys, I have done a search and by the looks of things, Nobody imports these wheels. I am after these wheels in a 19". Does anyone have info of where to get these in Australia? I know I should be posting in the 'Wanted' thread though im not sure people frequently check that thread with...
  13. M

Frount Mount Info Sydney

Hey Guys, So Ive done abit of a search and yes it is something that is talked about internationally though I wanted to narrow it down for all of us in Sydney who are thinking about installing a front mount as it is quite clear that it makes a difference. So here are the questions. Whats the...