GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Manheim81c

1. Manheim81c

Is it okay to use your Mkv "Fast" for you mk6 GTI?

This thread has gone off ahead of me................LOLOLOLOLOL!!!
  2. Manheim81c

MK7

I like...I like....:w00t: Defiantely would trade my MK5 for a 4-door!
  3. Manheim81c

2012 Beetle next to my MKV

They are nice,lots of room inside and I'm glad they did away with that damn vase in the dash. It was all the rage at the car show this Spring.
  4. Manheim81c

The 2012 .:R Will Be Available With A DSG After All

VW Golf R at the New York City Auto Show 2011
  5. Manheim81c

High Gas prices

Big Red is gets worse gas mileage than my Wrangler....:lol:
  6. Manheim81c

High Gas prices

I see you have a Fusion and a GTI which one is better on gas? :iono: It's usually a small car and a truck/SUV combo...
  7. Manheim81c

Tisk,Tisk Mr.Chevy Impala

Rant over...thanks for letting me vent.....time to beat hubby in MLB :thumbsup:
  8. Manheim81c

Tisk,Tisk Mr.Chevy Impala

I'm really trying hard to drive my car reasonably because of the gas prices. This morning on the way home from picking up MLB:The Show 11 (PS3) Three lanes,right one is for making a right turn and the other two are for going over the overpass.....simple...right...nah! Not over at Pelham...
  9. Manheim81c

High Gas prices

Heck...I'm glad the weather has finally turned nicer so I can drive my GTI. Especially since I'm at the Mobil gas station re-filling (1/2 tank) the Jeep Wrangler twice a week........:cry:
  10. Manheim81c

This is getting ridiculous!!

Drove my GTI today......:happyanim: after touring Yankee Stadium :w00t: Drove/honked and waved at my gas attendant :thumbup: he gave me He knows I'll be back in the Jeep as soon as the weather turns foul....:bellyroll: But today was awesome outside and at the stadium
  11. Manheim81c

This is getting ridiculous!!

It was $3.51 for regular yesterday
  12. Manheim81c

Dub 'N' the Box

Pictures are kinda dark,next time find an empty lot with overhead lighting. Get a better camera!! Tight on cash,you can get one of those pocket digital cameras for less than $150.00...I usually drag my little Fuji AE345 to the NYC Car Show. It's lighter than me taking my Canon or Nikon DSLR...
  13. Manheim81c

saw this mk5 in the parking lot

Definately needs air in that tire and snow/slush/road salt will do that to your car.You'd be surprised how many GTI's are lowered....stock GTI's have the nickname "4x4" because how high they sit. I like mine stock,feel that this car is already low enough to the ground as it is.
  14. Manheim81c

:thumbsup: