3. L

Cars you cannot import to the US!

I've literally seen about 80% of the cars in cali
  4. L

I never thought I'd want a Mustang

All boss ford cars have fake hood scoops, i can't fucking stand that shit
  5. L

2.0T vs 2.5

Thats why he said he WISHED he could, dude, dextermorgan, you have pedobear as an avatar, there's no way you can push morals, unless you think that it's "running bear" than that's funny as shit
  6. L

Whoring

Will like photo for dumpage of your fap folder, come on advan, i know you got one, i'll like it anyways though
  7. L

Epic for sale car ad on kijiji

Thought the guy selling that car was my hero, then i saw ''god bless'' :( oh well
  8. L

HOLY CRAP!

FINAL DESTINATION STATUS. We need this shit in 3-D asap. hahaha i'm still shitting my pants.
  9. L

Toyota "Quality"

All cars from japan are horrible fucking quality, even worse american cars....
  10. L

It's like ...

It's like 10,000 spoons, when all you need is a knife.
  11. L

OFFICIAL PRICE OF GAS THREAD

I wish we had 93 here, i have to keep buying $10 worth of octane booster everytime i fill up, i hate california's car policies and laws, it's such bullshit, also in California prius driver's get to use the Carpool (HOV) lane regardless of them having passengers...
  12. L

The FINAL word

Fuck
  13. L

OFFICIAL PRICE OF GAS THREAD

How much is gas for every one? I'm in California (NorCal) and prices here are ridiculous... Right now it's: $3.99/Gal 87 octane, $4.09/Gal 89 octane, $4.19/Gal 91 octane And that's the cheapest i could find too. :mad: BTW: 1 liters = 0.264172052 US gallons
  14. L

Gerascophobia (fear of growing old)

i'm not materialistic, but it seems to me that money does make me happy, no money, no food, no gas, no apartment, i'm pretty sure you need those to live let alone be happy, look who donald trump get's to fuck, that could make any man happy as shit. I'm an Athiest too, we studied the buddhist's...
  15. L

Hmmmm

Has it b een raining all fucking week in SoCal too? I did a rear wiper delete, i've been cutting people off left and right haha