GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by lunchbox1987

1. lunchbox1987

2008 4D GTI $4000 OBO NJ

Sold
  2. lunchbox1987

Mk6 R motor mounts as a oem replacement

I found a set of low mileage used golf r motor mounts for dirt cheap to replace my 110k mile oem engine and Trans mounts. Everything looks like it should line up and bolt on no problem. Already running a bsh dogbone with a 034 puck replacement. Anyone try this or am I the first to attempt it...
  3. lunchbox1987

Suspension Gurus, learn me a suspension

I'll be hitting 100k shortly in my 08 so its time to freshin things up. The car currently has the MKV 4-dr DG springs and a set of MK6 GTI struts with roughly 60k on them. This is going to be a full suspension rebuild with keeping in mind that this car is daily driven so I don't want it too...
  4. lunchbox1987

FS in NJ-Gti/gli cloth seats for sale. CHEAP FOR A REASON.

I have a set of GTI front seats from a 4dr 08, and GLI rear seats from a 08 for sale. I only needed the front seats due to my driver's side seat being torn on the bolster but ended up with a full set. The GTI seats were original for my car, 80k miles of driving, yes I am a smoker but did my...
  5. lunchbox1987

FS/FT Thule Ski/Snow rack-CNJ

In need of a ski rack that can hold 4 snowboards. Just bought a votex one off of a member on here to only find out that it too will only fit two of my boards side by side(I ride wide). So I'm here to sell off my original one. Its a Thule branded rack that will work on votex or square bars...
  6. lunchbox1987

vcds for a muffin?

Just need my car quickly scanned by anyone in the union county or jersey city area. I've been having fm signal issues lately and I want to make sure my scanner at work is accurate and that I dont have any codes listed in the radio module for shorted antennas other than the sat radio which should...
  7. lunchbox1987

No longer a believer(08 fsi cf CSB content inside)

Update -8/25- Everything was covered, I've had the car back for over a week and she feels great again. Service life of the cf has taken a nose dive and now I'll be checking every 10k. Updated -8/14- Dropped off the car, they're going to do their thing by opening up a techline case ect ext. I...
  8. lunchbox1987

roof box anyone?

Anyone on here using a roof box? I'm asking because I'm thinking of buying something like a Thule Atlantis 1600 or 1800. I was going to get a 4 snowboard holder (currently have a 2 holder, ride between a 160w and 164w, I'm 6'4) but at the same time the GTIs trunk is lacking when you have to pack...
  9. lunchbox1987

FS CNJ: Few extra parts

Okay, Ive had some of this stuff up here but wanted to bring everything into one post WITH PICTURES this time. Sorry to those that Ive promised pictures to but havn't gotten to. Lifes been a little hectic. But here we go. These prices wont be dropped and low ballers wont be responded to. Please...
  10. lunchbox1987

FS: REV "D" DV, CNJ

moved to here for updated pricing
  11. lunchbox1987

WTT: OEM EURO FRONT LIP/GHL DOWNPIPE for VOTEX FRONT LIP. CNJ local only

FS GHL DOWNPIPE, WTT:OEM EURO FRONT LIP for VOTEX FRONT LIP. CNJ local only http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3372188#post3372188 ^moved to that for updates
  12. lunchbox1987

Street Fighter X Tekken

Anyone pick this up yet? Thoughts and ideas? Me and the woman have been going at it since lunch time. Shes big into tekken and swore she could whoop my ass. Been proving her wrong for the most part, but I have SSF4 and had SF4 when they released it. So far I'm liking the fighting style(but im a...
  13. lunchbox1987

My eventual mild audio build thread/discussion

I'm making this thread because I want to upgrade the sound in my base gti because its been one of the things thats bugged me the most about the car in 4 years of ownership. I want to discuss with the audio gurus of the mkv forums cause my knowledge of audio systems isn't the best. What I'm...
  14. lunchbox1987

FS: BFI 10mm wheel spacers + projector fogs

spacers are sold fogs are sold