GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Lucidity

1. Lucidity

Stock TSI K03 19K miles

SOLD SOLD
  2. Lucidity

High Mileage DSGs...

Any guys out there that have a 150k or more miles on their DSGs that would like to chime in? I'd especially like to hear from people who are modded. I search for a thread, but didn't see one dedicated to DSG. Looking to get into another mk5 and just curious to see how they are holding up...
  3. Lucidity

SoWo 2013 FS/FT Thread

I didn't see one of these up yet, so post what you want to sell or trade at the show. I'll go first. I've got quite a few odds and ends, any of the larger items I will only bring if someone PMs me, or gets my attention on here. (4)17x8 ET53 Forged BBS WRX STi Wheels (No Tires) 750 cash or...
  4. Lucidity

Feeler: K04'd 2011 A3 Quattro Titanium Sport 33k (NC)

SOLD SOLD
  5. Lucidity

FS: OEM GTI Full Bra

SOLD SOLD
  6. Lucidity

FS: 2006 UG GTI DSG PK2 CLT, NC 12K

So it has come time for me to part ways with my GTI. Right now I'm just looking for some extra cash, and since I have two cars this one needs to go. Given the condition, options, and low miles for the age I would like to get 12,000 obo. The car is equipped with Package 2 ( heated leather...
  7. Lucidity

32GB Iphone 4 (ATT) 350 Shipped

Sold Sold
  8. Lucidity

Movie Review : Drive

I'm not sure how many of you have seen previews for this movie, but if you haven't you should. It's a combination of a something similar to a history of violence with a few great car chase/driving sequences. The plot was solid, there were almost no instances where the suspension of disbelief...
  9. Lucidity

Lucidity's Part Out 2.....

I have finally made the jump to my new car, so it is time to bring this back from the dead, and get the rest of the parts I have sold. Consider all prices open to offers, but lowballing will be ignored. It's best to contact me by PM * Shipped prices are for 48 contiguous States, I will ship...
  10. Lucidity

FS: PS3 Fat 60GB BC

Up for grabs I have a "Fat" 60GB PS3. Comes with everything that it did originally, the standard a/v cable, sixaxis controller, and power cable. I'm looking for 225+ shipping. This is the backwards compatible model, so it will play ps2 games.
  11. Lucidity

WTB OEM PCV

Somehow my PCV broke apart in the box I stored it, so I need another to finish taking the car back to stock. Willing to pay 20 dollars shipped.
  12. Lucidity

SOLD

FK Konigsport Coils used less than 10k miles – 700 shipped SOLD
  13. Lucidity

New Part Out Thread

SOLD Everything has been sold!!!!