GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Lestat

1. L

Part out BSH WOA Kit

Well, I have economic problems so I have to sell my car, but here in Mexico isn't easy sell a car with modifications. So I have to Part Out I have the BSH Manifold, Downpipe, dump tube, WG Tial MV-S, Turbo GT3076. Every else Is Custom. I sell the complete Turbo kit for 3300 USD, shippied to...
  2. L

WTB APR HPFP

Like the tittle say. I need a APR HPFP, but must ship to Mexico and acept Paypal for payment.
  3. L

WTB IC Kit

Like the title says I want to buy a IC it, but hace to ship to Mexico and acept paypal.
  4. L

Custom BT Kit

Hello guys I want make my own BT kit, but fisrt at all I need a tubular manifuld. Some time ago I see than EJ make a tubular manifold with T3 falange, but It didn't made any more. The BSH is too expensive I think. Where can buy a Tubular manifold?
  5. L

HI-FLO Turbo Discharge...

Hello guys. I see that many GTI's in the forum use the Neuspeed HF Turbo Discharge in the TSI engine, but feel any change in the deliver of power from the engine? Really reduce the resistance of the stream of air? This the piece en question: There is other alternativer more cheaper? I...
  6. L

Aluminium Wheel Hub

The next mondax I going to put (if always go well) in my Leon the Brakes and aluminium wheel hub form one Passat V6, I alreade have que aluminium arms. Somebody have pics of the aliminiums hubs and the iron one from the GTI? I see the APR cars than have it. But I read than the brakes (of th...
  7. L

How much power for OEM pistons

How much HP can handle the OEM pistons? I have IE rods ready for install and a K04 with 25 psi. But i going to install a BT 3071
  8. L

WTB S3 injectors

Im interested in one set of S3 injectors. The payment will be paypal and must ship to Mexico. Excuse my English guys
  9. L

Touareg/Cayenne V6 17Z Calipers in GTI

The calipers 17Z of the cayenne (330 mm) fit plug&play in the GTI, and the ECS Stage 3 rotor fit un this calipers? Calipers...
  10. L

Neuspeed intake broken!!!

The neuspeed intake ha boken to anyone from the rubber part attatched to the head?
  11. L

Any how to change the OEM HFPP for the Autotech?

Any how to change the OEM HFPP for the Autotech?
  12. L

Brembo superturismo rotor

Hello Fist excuse my english Next... I just buy a used super turismo kit from the Leon Cupra R Mk1 (Golf Mk4 Plataform), 328x28 mm. but the rotors do not are the same, everything else fit, qhere can I buy the rotors for the kit? Are two types, the kit comes with these But if I can buy...