GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by LargeMargeSentMe

1. LargeMargeSentMe

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

well folks, I think the best thing to come from this election was... "grab her in the PUSSY" p.s, all of my fellow Californian's had better be voting yes on legalizing weed this year!
  2. LargeMargeSentMe

The Official Road Rage Story Thread

@TSI_mr.niceguy are you ok man? you said you detested red light runners after reading @uglybastard's post about the guy who was frustrated from waiting a few cycles and ran the light. I said that I didn't see anything wrong with it so long as it was safe, you then agreed with that same style...
  3. LargeMargeSentMe

@TSI_mr.niceguy I treat left turn arrows just like left turn yields when no one is coming / walking across the the crosswalk. I see no issue. the state puts these left arrows in place because a lot of people are too dumb to safely complete a left turn with oncoming traffic. They have to...
  4. LargeMargeSentMe

Crystal (Clear) Pepsi

folks, it tastes like pepsi. stick to water and you'll be alright.
  5. LargeMargeSentMe

@steemax "The thing about these parties is the majority who identify as a democrat or a republican while blindly vote for their own party with their eyes and ears closed even if the person running is the devil." your 100% correct in my opinion, hopefully this will change across the country...
  6. LargeMargeSentMe

the Hilary supporters could say the exact same thing about you with that comment. Just becuase @lostk is passionate about the issues that effect him doesn't mean all Hilary supporters are the same. blame it on coincidence, or whatever you want, but since I've been around (1981) the country has...
  7. LargeMargeSentMe

@dubbinit2 +1 for Glenn!
  8. LargeMargeSentMe

those are fantastic!!!!!! I just want to give old Bill a hug and comfy rocking chair.
  9. LargeMargeSentMe

@thewalkingdad I've enjoyed hearing the libertarian point of view, it's just common sense and I believe it would help the country immensely. how come they can never seem to gain any political ground??? is there that much corruption between the Dem's and Rep's?
  10. LargeMargeSentMe

@thedude4bides I don't need to see a poll... there are enough of those out there already. guess what? it will be almost half and half with either Trump or Hilary with the slight edge. yawn!
  11. LargeMargeSentMe

@sterkrazzy you should definitely vote, never too old to start.
  12. LargeMargeSentMe

just curious as to how the mk6 community will be voting in Nov I think I'll just vote for Bernie if he runs independent, or whoever is running for the green party because Trump and Hilary both scare me.
  13. LargeMargeSentMe

Don't EVER let your teenage kid borrow your car.

I had a b16 swapped civic with a 50 shot of n02 in high school that I paid for myself. it ran a 13.7 at palmdale. I think (some) kids are just as dumb as a lot of adults that crash fast cars. this thread is good because it reminds us how fragile we are. that white gti on the 1st page is haunting.
  14. LargeMargeSentMe

Anyone accidentally run into someone famous?

I once let Michael Jackson into my house to use the bathroom
  15. LargeMargeSentMe

@ChrisB I hope everyone reads your post my friend.