GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by krs

1. krs

What did everyone go to school for?

B.S. in Rangeland Ecology Management.
  2. krs

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

:rolleyes: I know enough to know what works for me, and this fills a niche I have no desire to pursue. But let us know when you do. (y)
  3. krs

I would never in a lifetime consider using this handgun for anything more than shooting trash in the desert. Even at that, the 5.7 round is not a plinking round in my eyes. Aside from the FN57 or the P90, you don't see much out there chambered in this. Even then the P90 is probably what I would...
  4. krs

Yeah, old news. It was posted three posts above yours. It's not a legit handgun unless it comes with a IWB holster.
  5. krs

Okay, deep breathe here. Firearms, politics, and religion. Some of the passionate topics that get's people fired up in arguments, which I'm not saying there's arguing going on here, but that tipping point is always a fine balance. I own (or lost in a boating accident) dozens of firearms...
  6. krs

They’re coming, expect that knock at your door in a few weeks. I don’t really think prices have come back to what “normal” was since the Sandy Hook panic. Most I can tell the market has been flooded with cheap tacky tacticool junk to appease to the masses. I read the NRA filed bankruptcy, glad...
  7. krs

Implementation of Data Caps for Home Internet

My city here owns the Fiber network, as it's a piggy back off their power infrastructure, and it's designated as a city utility. The more people signed up, the lower the price will be as it's spread out among more people. So I pay the city $25 a month for 1GB, uncapped fiber internet. I do need...