GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by knievil

1. knievil

FS: Volkswagen Golf Mk5 OEM wheel arch trim extension kit p/n 1K00716809AX

I bought these new years ago, but never used them. Wheel arch trims Listed on eBay, but can sell direct off line. PM me - located Sydney metro but ships anywhere in Australia. Open to offers. Cheers
  2. knievil

FS: Volkswagen R32 Original Edition Jacket with Vest and T-short Size M

I bought these items from the dealer when I purchased my DBP R32. The jacket has been worn only a few times and the T is new. Listed on eBay, but can sell direct off line. Jacket T-shirt PM me - located Sydney metro but ships anywhere in Australia. Open to offers. Cheers.
  3. knievil

FS: OE VW First Aid Kit.

I have an OE VW First Aid Kit. Great for the Glove box. New and never used. $40 plus shipping at buyer's expense. Or pick up Lower North Shore Sydney Bill 0412 731 012 tnhbill@hotmail.com
  4. knievil

FS: VW Stainless steel Bottle Opener

I have 2 OE VW bottle openers. I believe these are no longer available (now plastic). Brand new in packaging - never used. $50 each plus shipping at buyer's expense. Bill 0412 731 012 tnhbill@hotmail.com
  5. knievil

FS: VW OE Sharan stubby antenna

I have a VW Sharan stubby antenna for sale. Looked great on my MkV R32. $10 plus shipping at buyer's expense. Bill 0412 731 012 tnhbill@hotmail.com
  6. knievil

FS: Golf R32 MkV cat back exhaust.

Need a replacement OE exhaust? Here it is! Done about 3500km and then replaced with aftermarket system. The flapper valve actuator needs to be replaced or you can use without (fixed open). Pick up only $50 ONO. Collect Sydney - Lower North Shore. Bill 0412 731 012. tnhbill@hotmail.com
  7. knievil

FS: Golf MkV R32 Grill - Satin 'aluminium' nose cone. NEW!

I have for sale a R32 Mk5 Grill. It is the Alumininium finish nose cone with number plate bracket and R32 badge. The VW grill emblem is not included. This is new in original packaging and never used. Sell $150 plus shipping at buyers expense. or collect Sydney - Lower North Shore. Bill 0412...
  8. knievil

FS: VW OE Headlamp covers NIB for Golf MkV.

I have for sale a pair of headlamp protectors. They are VW OE and new in box. Never installed. Ready to collect or happy to ship at buyers expense. Sydney - Lower North Shore. $50 Bill. 0412 731 012 tnhbill@hotmail.com
  9. knievil

FS: InPro Chrome Mirror Caps Golf MkV

I have for sale a pair of InPro Chrome Mirror caps to suit the Golf MkV. I purchased these from TM tuning. They are in excellent condition and look great - one small stone chip on the LHS. $50 and can ship at purchasers expense. Includes original packaging and installation instructions. Sydney...
  10. knievil

FS: VALEO LED TAILS GOLF MkV

I am selling my Golf MkV LED tails. Made by VALEO Poland who is the OEM supplier to VW. They manufacture and supply LED tails as seen on the Eos and Passat. They are in excellent condition and have been converted for RHD (the reverse light is on the left side). I purchased these from TM Tuning...
  11. knievil

FS: BBS CK 19x8 Ball Polished ET44

SOLD For sale are my BBS Ball Polished CK 19x8 ET44 from my R32. In excellent condition. One minor blemish due to a metal road plate as pictured. Run straight and true. Travelled about 35,000km $1500 ono.
  12. knievil

FS: Neuspeed S/S Exhaust for Golf R32 - Metro Sydney.

SOLD Golf R32 Exhaust. Neuspeed. Paid $1400 new from Ian @ Renennhaus. About 25,000km travelled. In excellent condition. One minor scratch on underside of R tip, no deformity and not seen from rear of vehicle. Pick up metro Sydney. $500 ono. NEUSPEED's all-stainless catalyst-back exhaust...
  13. knievil

???Missing McGard Lock Nut AND replacing front "stretch" axle bolts.

So the car is in for the 30km service (only 25K) on it. Paying $630!! plus $90 for the fuel flush (probably stooged on this....). Talk about bending over!:mad: Anyway, I get a call stating that the front left McGard lock nut is missing. Assuming that it was not lost by the technician, I wonder...
  14. knievil

ZF Sachs Performance Coilovers.

Hi All! Just wanted to let you know that my ZF Sachs coilovers are uninstalled and for sale. See my thread in the FS section. http://www.golfmk5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97008 Cheers, Bill.
  15. knievil

ZF Sachs Performance Coilovers.

SOLD TO JASON AND HIS S3 http://www.ozaudi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22776&page=3 OK. The .:R is back to tractor height and my ZF Sachs Performance coilovers (55 mm diameter) are for sale. ZF Sachs produce OE suspension for the VW range. The Sachs have been on the car for 8 months have...