GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Kjyuan

1. Kjyuan

paint scratches(rant)

i just hate it when i find new scratches on my car. well poor me i was looking at my mirrors today and there was a huge gash on it. im guessing i could get some touch up paint for this?
  2. Kjyuan

upgrading wire harness

searched but couldn't find anything. Anyone know how to change the wiring harness for your fogs. I want higher watt fog lights and i know it'll burn out the wires or might melt the housing so was wondering if anyone gots any info on it
  3. Kjyuan

irvine vagcom

can anyone help me turn my fog to 100% setting with cold diagnostics plz. Well anyone in the irvine/oc area? please and thank you
  4. Kjyuan

new hump day pictures. (wednesday i mean) the hump of the week is wednesday...

hope you guys like the pics. courtesy from my friend who drives the bmw. i haven't really shown my car before on here so it's the UG one.
  5. Kjyuan

FS: USED ATP DP

After having the DP for 8000 miles it's just starting to give me a headache. So i went back to stock. :frown: so if anyone can do a local pick up near Walnut/Diamond Bar area or Irvine i'm good. selling for $250. SOLD!!! SOLD!