GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by king1138

1. king1138

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

Thankfully I had a third candidate who did make an effort to be presentable.
  2. king1138

My last round of interviews I had two candidates come in with dirty t-shirts and jeans. Who TF can't even put on a clean t-shirt for a damn job interview?
  3. king1138

Nah, their resale value is terrible...
  4. king1138

Agreed! Absolutely amazing drive.
  5. king1138

Wow, you're up in my neck of the woods! Most people don't even acknowledge the existence of Wyoming except for Yellowstone...
  6. king1138

Has anyone here seen the new Mini Cooper S interior? WTF??
  7. king1138

No, but it's right around the corner from my work so it's easy to snap a few pics from time to time. They spray over it in black and put up new art about once a year, pretty cool stuff.
  8. king1138

As a former dealership tech, I can verify with certainty that warranty time is NOT how long it takes. At least not for the first 10 or so times on a job. After you've done a few, maybe you can make a few minutes profit. Maybe.
  9. king1138

Book Recommendations - What are you Reading

I just finished that book few weeks ago, what an interesting read. I liked it a lot.
  10. king1138

I used to have a B&M metal shifter handle in a third gen Camaro with t-tops. The t-tops would magnify the heat from the sun and heat up that shifter to molten magma temps. I had to keep a rag in the console to shift on sunny days, even in the winter. Do not recommend.
  11. king1138

So does every professional automotive shop in the country, haha. Those allen holding fixtures are garbage if there's even a little rust.
  12. king1138

Maybe I could even get her to pay for half of it out of her allowance :unsure:
  13. king1138

That's some excellent step-by-step guide. Thankfully, I have been able to keep my temper with her while she is learning (which is more than I can say for my wife, who my daughter describes as "dramatic", haha). I also know I'll be needing a clutch soon anyway, so if she burns out the clutch or...
  14. king1138

I have too steep of a driveway for that, but I'm across the street from a school that has a nice, big, flat, empty parking lot!