GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by King MK5

1. K

Rotiform BlQ's 19x8.5...

Selling these wheels I need them gone. They are basically fresh I got them put on in December 2010 and they have brand new Falken 452 tires 225/35/19. They have a lot of meat left on them. I only had about 2-3k miles on them. They do have warranty since i bought them from discount tire. Only one...
  2. K

Big issue

(this is a total noob question) So my stupid self lowered my car all the way down on the H&R ultralows. I have 19x8.5 rotiforms with 225 35 19 the problem is my front tires are nearly destroyed from turning left and right. My fender keeps hitting it, so my question here is if i roll the...
  3. K

rear setup ?

OK i am a total noob when coming to suspension setups,and etc:iono:.How does everyone manage to keep the rear wheels from tucking with the plastic in the back i have H&R ultra-lows, and the rears are all the way down. Even a little bump i can hear the tire rubbing against it. Is there a solution...
  4. K

denvers..

are they worth selling for 200 bucks ? that is the only offer i got so far what you think ?
  5. K

Stock Huffs..

got all 4 wheels with tires on them i kept them clean so not too bad i say i give them all overall 7/10 the tires dont have much thread on them but throw me an offer or trades thanks
  6. K

Stock coilovers FS

hey guys i have stock struts/shocks and springs and etc its from the 09 GTI so if anyone needs them let me know PM me a price or trade offers thanks starting around $150-200
  7. K

used Rotors and pads

hey guys whats up im selling my used stock rotors and pads. the rotors been on the car for 30000 miles and the pads been on for about 25000 miles if anyone thats going back to stock or need them pm me a price or any trades or anything thanks :)
  8. K

Taking Perches off ??

ok so i have V-maxx coilovers (not the best out there i know). I was wondering since i cant go any lower with them, and when my perches are turned all the way down would it be better to take them off. i want to go a little more lower is this a good idea ?? also will it affect the ride quality
  9. K

rotors...

so has anyone had problems with there drilled and slotted rotors any what so ever?? i bought f/r set up from adamsrotors.com 300 for a good deal what you guys think ??
  10. K

wheel spacer

what website is a good place to get cheap wheel spacers, and when getting spacers will i need to change my bolts out too. And since my wheels are 19x8.5 all around will what size would be good im pretty new to the wheel stuff so it would be helpful if anyone knows thanks :thumbsup:
  11. K

what tires do i need ??

hey guys i just bought Machined Rotiform BLQ 19x8.5. I am dropped and with my stock rims i have v-maxx coilovers and front spun all the way down and rear what size tire would be good ?? and a good cheap brand
  12. K

Remote start

i only read like one post about this, but is it worth getting a remote start for a GTI i have a 6 speed. anything will help ?? :iono:
  13. K

V-maxx

ok i posted before about these coilovers and they are ok, but its been over a month and a half now i keep hearing a clunking noise in the front when turning the wheel. And the rear i hear when coming a driveway. is there anything i can do about this fixing the noise or get lower springs...
  14. K

APR is having a sale..

its only 10% off regular price for parts but the ecu upgrade sounds like a good price 599 for everything what you guys think ??
  15. K

good websites

what are some good websites for rims,intake,exhaust,intercooler, and etc i do know bout some. like goapr and more but any other with good pricing ??