GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
Kid55
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• L
    I used to be hungry regarding the shops! You always can’t match everything with your wears! I purchased a handbag and thought if there was a watch match along with on the bag that could be good, and I took monthly to discover the watch. But While i thought it was, the handbag hasn't been popular anymore!
    That’s why I looked to buy luxury online. It contains programs and merely few clicks, everything is done!

prada key
    Hi,sorry for my late reply.
    The installer managed to fix the problem,he made a mistake somewhere while installing.
    I went to take pics of the install but he already corrected the problem,i did however see he slipped a sleeve over the front strut before fitting bags over the struts,it looked similar to a d-cup in the rear.
    Well looks kinda sorted now,will keep you posted on the installation.
    Thanx bud.
    Hey,

Hmm I've never installed a bag on a stock oem strut before, so I'm not sure what to expect. I wouldn't imagine that it would be higher than stock though if functioning correctly.

Can you take any pictures of how it looks on the strut?

If you wanted to change out the strut for a shorter aftermarket one, you could use any of the ones you listed. I used FK's on mine, Plain used to use Koni's on his, and I'm not sure what some of the others are using. Each application is different and everyone has their own opinion.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…