GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by kicku9

1. kicku9

KIRKLAND GTG May 11th

Joel of CNC Autosports is willing to open his shop for what he hopes will turn into a monthly get together for enthusiasts of all cars. There is room for about 20 cars inside the shop and overflow parking outside for about 30 cars So on Saturday from noon to 4PM, head over to CNC Autosports...
  2. kicku9

KIRKLAND GTG February 2nd

Joel of CNC Autosports is willing to open his shop for what he hopes will turn into a monthly get together for enthusiasts of all cars. There is room for about 20 cars inside the shop and overflow parking outside for about 30 cars So on Saturday from noon to 4PM, head over to CNC Autosports...
  3. kicku9

KIRKLAND GTG JANUARY 12th

4. kicku9

KIRKLAND GTG 12/22/12

Joel of CNC Autosports is willing to open his shop for what he hopes will turn into a monthly get together for enthusiasts of all cars. There is room for about 20 cars inside the shop and overflow parking outside for about 30-40 cars. There might be food and if this turns out well there could...
  5. kicku9

New indoor meet in Kirland

He guys my friends shop is willing to let us have meet in his shop. We can do it on Saturdays between 10am and 6pm. He can hold up to 25 cars in side and more outside. It will be held at CNC AUTO SPORTS in kirkland. Please let me know if you guys are interested. Thanks Todd:readthethread:
  6. kicku9

New license plates

Was thinking of getting new license plates. Here are a few was thinking of 1. DUBLIFE 2. DUBLIFER 3 VWLIFE 4 OMGTI 5 VWLIFER These are just a few not sure on personal plates. Please give me some feed back.
  7. kicku9

Just some stuff for sale

I have some stuff or sale free shipping. Center vent $20 Fog light covers $15 SOLD CW eye lids $10
  8. kicku9

All clean now.

Here is a few pics of my car just washed it. There will be haters but I like my car lol.
  9. kicku9

Dark tinted tails

I have a set of tinted tails for sale $75 shipped. Sold!
  10. kicku9

Plasti dip

Has anyone used plasti dip on engine cover? Should I just use plastic paint. thank you for your help.
  11. kicku9

VW front white emblem

I have a white front emblem Professionally painted. Only a couple of touch ups no other problems. $20 shipped
  12. kicku9

VW emblems for sale.

I have 3 emblems for sale. 2 front grill and 1 hatch. Fronts $20 SOLD stock emblem Hatch $50 SOLD The price is shipped The white one had a couple of chips I touched them up.:readthethread: The white was painted at VW factor not buy me.
  13. kicku9

1999 (B5) Passat wheels 15x7 will they fit 09 MKV?

Hey does anyone know if theses wheels will fit 09 MKV? They have a 35 offset.
  14. kicku9

Rattle at seat belt pillar

Has anyone had this problem? There is a bad rattle at pillar where the seat belt is.They have replaced both seat belt pillars on both sides but keeps coming back.Please let me know if you have fix for this.
  15. kicku9

GTI STEEL RIMS

Hey does anyone know were to get steel rims from in seattle? I have a 2009 gti and wanted to use them this winter.