GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by kevvve

1. kevvve

random stuff for sale

HPFP perfect for rebuild. Sold. thule load bar, fit kit, fairing. only half of what you need. other half went MIA. SOLD. Neuspeed pulley. no belt, belt number 400k6. SOLD dash tray. SOLD revo sps. SOLD OEM 6 speed gti shift knob. SOLD shoot me a pm with with number for a faster response...
  2. kevvve

Air, R32 bumper, swaybar, edition 30 stuff

Decided to start a new thread for the last bits of my part out. Prices have been reduced from what they were previously listed at. Don't message me if you dont have the money.Buyer must be local. Reasonable offers welcomed. Airride: $1600 Airlift XL fronts, Dakota digital gauge, billet knuckle...
  3. kevvve

kevvve's part out.

all prices obo. Email me for a faster response kevvve@gmail.com The time has come to move on from the mkv. It's been fun but I've become bored with it and I'm ready to move onto something new. I will need stock parts for most of the things Im getting ridding of. Don't waste my time or yours if...
  4. kevvve

FS OZ futuras 17x9.5

Beginning to part out my car the wheels are first to go. OZ futuras 17x9.5 all around will throw in 2 1" lips with the sale. Wrinkle white faces, chrome bolts and polished lips. falken 512 205/40 up front falken 912 205/40 in the rear. Front et: et 30 with 5mm adapters Rear et: et 30 with...
  5. kevvve

WTB FRONT MKV STRUT MOUNT

As title says need to buy one ASAP! Pm me! Thanks.:thumbsup:
  6. kevvve

kevvve's e30 BUILDTHREAD

YES. I know its another buildthread. I enjoy keeping track of the cars I work on. And why not share with people that appreciate a decent build. About a couple ago I picked up this 1987 325e. I picked this up from a good friend of mine, Misha aka "rat4life". Those of you that are active on...
  7. kevvve

FS: 2 brand new 17" OZ lips

I have two brand new 3" lips NIB. that im looking to sale. Im bought these with the intentions of running them but they were held up in customs and the wheels went down a different route. If you are interested please email me and I will send you a photo. kevvve@gmail.com PRICE: $500
  8. kevvve

FS headlight ballast

I have 2 ballasts for sale. $100 each. :thumbsup:
  9. kevvve

FS: OEM LED tails

Sold. I have a set of OEM LEDs. The passenger side outer tail has a leak in it everytime I washed my car water would get into it not a lot about a shot glass or so of water and it would fog up. I think the condensation was the reason 5 of the LEDS stopped working. If you're handy you can...
  10. kevvve

OZ racing wheel tools

I'm looking for a local that might have OZ sockets needed for the 10point hardware. I can't start refinishing my wheels without the sockets and I would prefer not to spend $100+ on two sockets. PM me if you have or know someone who may them and are willing to let let me borrow them for a...
  11. kevvve

STOLEN FIKSEs

Buddy had his wheels stolen at H20. I took it upon myself to throw this thread up to have people be on the look out for these. they were stolen in Ocean City last night. 17x8/10 Fikse FM-10. if you have any info PM me and ill forward it to Matt.
  12. kevvve

click and hate

I don't give a fuck.
  13. kevvve

Stuff for sale

gone
  14. kevvve

any type of aftermarket springs needed

Im taking off my coilovers tonight and wanted to see if anyone locally had a extra set of springs i can borrow for a couple weeks until i install my airride. I dont want to put stock springs back in cuz 1) they are a bitch and 2) stock height blows. I would need them today kinda last minute but...
  15. kevvve

FS: Plaid seats $250

As title states. plaid GTI front seats out of a 2 door, not heated. $250 PM me for more info, if needed.