GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by kenny pang

1. K

New Jersey FS: 2009 GTI, United Grey, DSG, Stage 2, 4 door $14K 29K Miles

New Jersey FS: 2009 GTI, United Grey, DSG, Stage 2, 4 door $13.5K 29K Miles Selling my baby. asking $13,500 I’m the 2nd owner. Lived in the city so only used it for weekends. Been trouble free. Everything works. Clean title. Can give vin# on request. Low mileage at 29,000. mods: APR stage...
  2. K

selling a lot of parts. take a look

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/pts/5081074713.html These are all OEM parts ( if not I will state third party) taken out of my 2009 GTI 4 door. Some are new and never installed. I will state if it's new. 1) OEM complete exhaust $50. probably taken out at around 12,000miles. 2) OEM intake $30...
  3. K

FS: Premium 7 Radio w/Sirius unit $40

Was taken off from my own 2009 GTI. Ex. condition with no chips in the dials. Comes with the radio code, Sirius satellite radio unit, and manual. Located in Bergen County NJ. http://newjersey.craigslist.org/pts/5065661407.html
  4. K

FS: 18” OEM Detroit Wheels Northern NJ $300

Taken off at 10,000 from my 2009 GTI. Very good condition OEM. Has TPMS. One wheel does have road rash. Dunlop tires. No delivery. Pick up only. Cash. zip code 07648. **Sold***
  5. K

RCD 510. Remove aux pins from harness. Use paper clip or special tool?

Changing radio 7 to RCD 510 and I'm having a problem removing the aux pins from harness. I want to change the ground of the AUX and CD. Anyone who made the change just use a paper clip to force out the pin or is there a special tool. Thank you!
  6. K

vag-com wil pull the radio code?

can someone confirm this. I read this here in a search for radio code. I understand you can go to the dealer but I have a friend with vag-com and this would be easier for me. It's for a rcd-510 if it matters.
  7. K

WTB-Sirius extension cable

let me know if you have one to sell.
  8. K

looking at RCD 510 but these Pioneer units look good

looking at http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/In-Dash/DVD-Receivers/AVH-P3200DVD man it has everything dvd, HD radio, sirius, option for BT and Nav. Anyone using this unit? It's priced right too. double din so I'm thinking it would be good fitment.
  9. K

bolt length on OEM 18"" Omanyts

would 30mm be fine without out any spacers? Looking to buy some bolts but cant figure out the length.
  10. K

what's the best tire size for 19x8.5" ET47 wheels

I'm thinking about buying these http://shop.achtuning.com/Hartmann-HROC-233-19-Replica-Wheels-Audi-Volkswagen.aspx sent them an e-mail for an answer but just want to see if anyone here would have the answer. also, any opinion on these wheels? will be going on a 4-door United Grey.
  11. K

welding required to install a catback to downpipe??

I'm thinking about buying a used catback and do a DIY install. So, is this a simple install to the downpipe? or is welding required for the attachment? TIA
  12. K

wheel alignment necessary w/ shock install?

I'm going to get some bilstein install and wondering if I need the alignment. I know that it's going add to the cost. BTW I just added some lower springs and had alignment about a month ago. What's the average shop cost for shock install?
  13. K

to stop someone from stealing SS exhaust tip

so, last night someone stole one of the tip. I'm going to get a replacement but this time going to fill in the screw top with candle wax. Anything better? I guess the best thing would be to go to a muffler shop and get it welded.
  14. K

someone just put an onion in my pipe!

why me? So, someone puts a sticky note on my window telling me to move forward and be considerate next time. Fuck you! There was no room when I parked there last night. These fuckers! Okay, so the note is a note but why do you have put a fucking whole onion in my exhaust pipe! :paddle: Also...