GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Kenny kustom

1. K

What is your occupation?

Former auto technician. Now automotive technology instructor. Hands are clean now! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. K

Searching for a mail route vehicle

Has nothing to do with the actual steering wheel. It's more about the factory column. You say you are open to options? Buy a factory rhd car. Anywho.... its not mine, I've voiced my concern, I'll leave it at that. Drive safe.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. K

Glad I'm not the only one that sees that death trap. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. K

Who says " they " are legal? How the hell do you turn the signal on? I'm not trying to be an ass, but this is some of the scariest shit I have seen, and I'm a former auto tech, now auto instructor.... Please just set it on [emoji91] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. K

You know, the jeep floor is as thin as a sheet of paper. Hey, it's your wife's life. Swing that xj by your local state troopers office.. see what they think of that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. K

Turn signal Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. K

You missed the first priority by a country mile. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. K

Nothing to tension the " belt" Washers, wipers... I'm glad you live far far away from me. Please don't drive that on a public road. You will kill someone. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. K

How can that even be legal!?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. K

Site Questions/Issues/Requests

Why don't I have permission to post on some threads? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. K

Smiling pile of poo....

Those with car play... have someone text you the [emoji90] emoji. ... just do it... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk