GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by kenneth_cano

1. K

Best APR Tuner in Dallas?

Im heading up to Dallas TX For a weekend next week. I anyone know the best APR tuner in the area? Im stock with intake and 3" catless DP and planning to get stage 2.:biggrin:
  2. K

06 GTI Candy White, Is it a 3 stage paint?

Hey guys just got my thunder bunny bumper in and many paint shops have been asking if its a 3 stage paint or regular paint?? They quoted me an average about 250 to paint my thunder bunny rear does that sound about right?:iono:
  3. K

Thunder Bunny Rear bumper

Hey guys, Im about to order the thunder bunny rear online through VW part center. Part number JNV807301D. The price online is $150 shipped! At the dealer $230. Will i be getting the same OEM rear as if i ordered through the dealer? Dont want any cheap item cause i cant make a return on this...
  4. K

Stock boost at 15psi?

Hey guys just installed my NS boost gauge on my 06, It spikes at 15 constantly and holds about 7psi. Is that normal for stock? Mods are: evoms intake, 3" Catless DP, and golf r intercooler. I was readying that it sound be around 12 peak psi?? Is 15 too much for stock and the mods im running?
  5. K

VDO VS. NS Boost gauge

Im in the marked for my first boost gauge. What it the difference between VDO and NS? They look the same to me. Can someone tell me the pros and cons on these two and witch one should i go with. Thanks:thumbsup: http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Interior/Gauges/ES6096/...
  6. K

Coolant Flush

Quick question, once i drain the old coolant and throw in some distilled water, how long do i let the car idle? and how many times should i repeat? Im at 164,xxx and its never been flushed!
  7. K

Polishing Alloy Wheels?

I was about to polish my wheels thinking they were made of Aluminum. Can i still polish them the same? Or is there a different way of doing this? Ive been reading some threads on here of guys polishing their alphards and other wheels so I was pretty confident until i found out they are alloy...
  8. K

Cold start? No more

Hey guys, recently I've noticed my "cold starts" every morning aren't Cold starts anymore :o car turns on like if I've driven it right before I turn it on. I don't get the loud cold starts any more any ideas??? Its like some comes in my house and take out my mkv for a ride all night long lol...
  9. K

Any one in El Paso TX??

I have a question about revo software, on their site it says that there is one dealer here in El Paso. Anyone in El Paso with Revo? I want to get the trial stage 1 Speed Zone 8855 Viscount Blvd Suite-D 400 El Paso, Texas 79925 Phone: (614) 411-5322 Cell: (940) 293-0067 Email...
  10. K

Does this look right?? Turbo at 160,000 miles

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
  11. K

Ebay Boost guage?

Hey guys, I'm in the market for a boost gauge and dont have much cash. What are your opinion on this ebay boost...
  12. K

Dyno Runs

What is the average charge for three dyno runs?? Here in El Paso, Speedfactory said im looking at $80 for 3 runs. Its that cheap or too high? :iono: Ive never had dyno runs and i would like to know what I'm putting down:biggrin:
  13. K

Hood strut

Any one know where i can get the cheapest hood strut?? Autozone had it for like $40 wtf
  14. K

Bad Turbo??

How do i know if my turbo is going out? Other than the noises it starts making right before it goes. Car has 158,XXX miles now:frown: so im guessing my turbo is on its way. I bought the car used and the first owner seem to take care of it really well. So i have no idea if the turbo was replaced...
  15. K

How many military guys in this forum?

Im getting ready to take off the the Air Force this sept. I just graduated high school :biggrin: Wondering how many military guys we got here:thumbsup: and what branch:) Also I'm worried a bit about pay, how good is it!:biggrin: