GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jwrx

1. J

New Malaysian VW site.

:thumbsup: www.cooldubs.net Section for northern and sourthern members, sciroco forum etc etc...check it out
  2. J

mk6 -> mk5 steering wheel swap

So sorry, ignore the thread, found the main thread
  3. J

My CW GTI almost done...

After 2 years....my car is almost done...would have been done sooner, but i hit a kamikaze monkey a few months back and it took out my votex lip....have a V3 Osir lip coming this week to replace it... Cosmetic - R-line Fogs - GT centre grille and front grille - Rieger Sideskirts - R32 Rear -...
  4. J

High AF caused by cat in DP...

How much leaner are we talking about here? +0.5? +1? My car has a APR DP and just got it dynoed, very respectable numbers but running AF of almost 14 in the 3k-4k range....dealer says its due to the cat throwing the tailpipe sensor off....my question is...how much does it actually affect the...
  5. J

Took advantage of the APR sale, DP review...

I know there are tons of threads on the APR RSC Downpipe....but i just cant keep the :happyanim::happyanim: im feeling inside...so im posting another one.. pics and reviews here http://mod-shop.blogspot.com/2009/07/dp-is-herestage-2-here-i-come.html I have had my car over 2 years, lots of...
  6. J

WTS: used RNS 510

1 european used RNS 510 - GPS antenna - Unlock Code + code card - European maps preloaded - Mal/sg maps on CD, any other maps, i can try to find for you -30 day guarantee thats in good working condition usd1350 neg - if you need shipping, just give me your postal code and i will quote you...
  7. J

A new twist to cam follower horror threads..

After reading and seeing so many horror stories on cam followers, decided to check mine at 55k km opened it up, and follower was in good condition, just slightly worn in the centre, acceptable under the TSB issued. BUT...the pump housing itself was cracked, the whole piece where the oring is...
  8. J

vwgolfclub malaysia is down...

withdrawal symptoms...need my daily dose of golf gossip btw..any msian golf users who still havnt found themself on VGCM, just come have a look once the site is back up. Malaysian APR summer sale is also on. As well as Osir. pm me for more details
  9. J

pics: 18" gun metal Ultras

:happyanim: finally managed to flog off my oem detroits. Pro: looks amazing, actually lighter then oem 17" Con: increase road noise, FC and comfort down abit
  10. J

APR newest software is not fun....

Just to be clear, Im not bashing APR, I love APR and will always stick to it, just wondering if this is just me, or it really is happening. Last week, i had my car reflashed with the latest APR updates (car was originaly flashed to APR S1 back in june 2007) and now my car isnt as fun anymore...
  11. J

What rim is this?

Saw this on a mk5 gti, owner told me it was the S4 rim, i googled, but cant seem to find anything that matches it thks
  12. J

WTS:VW oem style GPS/DVD/mp3/ipod Headunit

I did a GB of this HU in my local golf forum, and i orded 2 units based on good faith for 2 other guys which eventually didnt pay up, so now i have 2 extra units sitting around that I would like to clear from my house b4 wifey makes more noise. Took in total of 35 units, all are working fine...
  13. J

CW Reiger skirts+Votex Combo meal...

Front: Votex Spoiler Sides: Rieger Skirts Rear: Quad Milteks with (R32 rear and Osir Quad valence (on the way)) Suspension: Eibach Prokit springs I love the way the Votex front matches the reigers so well, in real life, the black lower lip seems to wrap round and continue on the sides I have a...
  14. J

Volks Racing Wheels - Progressive ME

Volks Racing Wheels - Progressive ME Forged - 8.5kg each PCD 5x112, 18x8" ET35, Centrebore 57.1mm (Will fit B6/B7 A4. Will not fit B8 A4) Found a set for sale near my area, will these fit a GTI? PCD, and offset is correct, how about the Centrebore? thks
  15. J

Grinding sound after eibach install...

At full lock left/right...theres a grinding sound coming from suspension area, sounds like the springs turning in place...anyway to solve it? Other GTI owners have reported the same problem with OEM suspension as well. :mad: