GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by judunty84

1. J

Traded in the GTI...still a VW fan though :)

Well after a lot of thought I decided on trading in my GTI and made the move last night to a new Tiguan. While I will miss the GTI I really like the new car. I still will enjoy browsing this forum though! Happy New Year!
  2. J

LPFP Problems?

I have been having issues with stuttering under load through the middle of the RPM curve. Checked a million things so far but no solution. Did some logs a couple weeks ago and everything looked good, fuel pressure, boost, n75...when it would stutter it was pulling massive timing i.e. -8* which...
  3. J

How can you enforce this and sleep at night?

http://news.yahoo.com/oregon-veteran-faces-eviction-hangs-us-flag-191254150.html Cliffs Notes: 70 year old Navy Vet is told he will be evicted from his subsidized housing complex if he violates a rule not allowing any wall hangings. What he wants to hang on the wall is an AMERICAN FLAG for...
  4. J

OEM Front Wiper Motor

I purchased the OEM front wiper motor from Hollow101 this week from this threadhttp://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156891. The motor was promptly shipped and it worked perfect. What I found out was the wiper motor was not my issue as explained here...
  5. J

When diagnosing a problem or trying to fix something don't overlook the simple things

Long story short, I am an idiot... During the freak October snow storm much of the east got last Saturday I was driving to run an errand. I cleared my windows of the wet heavy snow. I did not however clear the snow from the roof of my car. As I came to a stop light on a down slope, all of...
  6. J

Do these knock off Vag-Com cables work with the ross-tech software?

http://www.obdiitools.com/vagcom-vag106-diagnostic-cable-hex-vcds-usb-interface-for-vwau-p-334.html I see these all over the internet for $30-$40. Would the cable work with the VCDS?
  7. J

Rough acceleration, no CEL

I posted this in the general forum but figured it probably should be here instead... I have a 2007 FSI with an APR stage 1 flash with 69,xxx miles on the clock. Everything else motor wise is stock. So for the past month or so under light load in low rpm i have gotten a few little hitches...
  8. J

rough acceleration, no cel, can't tell what it is!

*EDIT* rough acceleration, no cel, STILL can't tell what it is! I have a 2007 FSI with an APR stage 1 flash with 69,xxx miles on the clock. Everything else motor wise is stock. So for the past month or so under light load in low rpm i have gotten a few little hitches during acceleration, but...
  9. J

'07 BMP 6 Speed in MD, pics added

**Traded in** NO LONGER FS; '07 BMP 6 Speed in MD, pics added Traded the GTI in. Mods can delete thread.
  10. J

Zero boost and no MIL?

So today I was on the interstate and went to step on it and nothing! Boost gauge shows needle go up to 0 but won't cross over into boost. Car is really slow :( drove a little while then shut off and restarted and same thing. There is no MIL on so not sure what's going on. It has APR stage 1...
  11. J

Curbed a Huff...Need one single Huff

Like the title says! It doesnt have to be mint but just in decent shape. I don't need TPMS or tire. I am located at 21740. Thanks.
  12. J

got a repair order for my window tint...what would you do?

i got stopped the other day by a Statie (Maryland). I was doing 10 mph under the speed limit because of traffic about a half mile from my house. The trooper pulled out right behind me from a residential neighborhood, clearly was not running radar, since I was the last car in line. He lit me...
  13. J

i don't know why i can't stop laughing at this

bert and ernie go brutal InZNBcJTmWs
  14. J

i have a computer question (hard drive related)

i have a lenovo y430 laptop with 3 gigs of ram, centrino cpu, vista, and 240GB hdd i am not super computer savvy so please keep that in mind! my hdd formatted is in 2 partitions C and D with drive C=103GB and drive D=114GB my C drive only has 6.65GB free because that is where everything is...
  15. J

Hilarious/Weird Craigslist Personals Ad

http://fargo.craigslist.org/cas/1478426332.html