GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Jtrem

1. Jtrem

Girots random orbital polish, pads and polishes.

Bought this set up last year to use as a backup to my Flex polisher. Used it a handful of times and its been sitting around. Rather sell it for the extra cash. Everything to get you started correcting the paint on your car! Included is 6" Girots random orbital 2 backing plates Tools and...
  2. Jtrem

Gateway LT2802u Netbook with External Drive

For sale is a 1 year old Gateway LT2802u Netbook with an LG external SuperDrive (CD/RW/DVD-R) Computer is in like new condition with very light use. I'm a Mac user, but purchased this netbook for coding/diagnostic software for cars. (BMW Gt1/Vag-Com) Only used it on occasion for that purpose...
  3. Jtrem

Huntington Beach Weekly Meet, All Euros Welcome! (Prt.2)

Old thread got closed for being too large. I figure I would start a new one for everyone.
  4. Jtrem

FSI Stage 2+ Vs. e46 M3

Well my friends..sisters..boyfriend has been wanting to run me for awhile now. I had given in awhile back. We were on a set of toll roads early one morning and they were dead empty. So we had some fun. Finally getting around to posting it since I found the picture today. I have installed...
  5. Jtrem

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 6)

Okay so I'm getting tired of having to quote something to avoid the double posting. So NEW thread! PART 6....
  6. Jtrem

FS: HTC inspire 4G At&t

I have an HTC inspire 4G for A&T for sale. It's in seriously perfect condition. I didn't have it long before I switched back to my iPhone. I thought I could shake my Apple Fanboyism. Wrong lol Includes everything it came with all in the original box. Also included is a rocketdog car charger...
  7. Jtrem

Weekly Wednesday Meet In-n-out Buena Park

Posting this from SoCal Euro....Pretty good meet. Lots of different cars. Everyone should come and check it out. THE WEEKLY OC IN N OUT ALL EURO MEET!!!WHEN: EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT TIME: 9 P.M. WHERE: IN N OUT on la palma and valley view in la palma/cypress behind it in the SMART AND FINAL...
  8. Jtrem

FS: Timberland 6" Panel Boots

Another one of my BlackFriday deals. Bought these to use for work, then realized they are a little too stylish for working construction. They are the 6" Panel Boots in Fox Brown Suede. Retail is $120. I got them for 40% off on blackfriday with Free Shipping. So paid $72 shipped for them. I...
  9. Jtrem

FS: Puma Speed Cats 2.9 size 10.5

SOLD
  10. Jtrem

R32 vs. M3

Some kid I always see in the area drives an R32. He always drives like an asshat. Cutting people off, speeding, ect. The car he has actually used to belong to a friend of mine that had traded it in on an EVO X. Mods on the R32 as I can remember off the top of my head. Res delete, VF intake...
  11. Jtrem

e46 M3 vs. Rabbit

Had some rabbit pull up on me and want to go. Light turned green.... BOOM! SMOKED THAT MOTHER FUCKER!
  12. Jtrem

What would you do for a...

Discuss.
  13. Jtrem

Cars for Asshats

Ran across this article. Top 10 cars for asshats. Coming in at number 7!!! Link:http://jalopnik.com/5824763/ten-cars-asshats-love-to-drive/gallery/1 Is this someones car on here? lol Disclaimer:If this is a repost. Oh Well. Live with it. lol :thumbsup:
  14. Jtrem

My e46 M3.

I've decided to document the process of my build up on Golfmkv. Reason? I like you guys a lot better, I can't stand the bimmer forums or the bimmer guys. Any ways almost two months ago I picked up a clear 1 owner low mileage 2005 e46 M3. It's Jet Black on Black. (not my ideal choice) It's...
  15. Jtrem

FS: Call of Duty Black Ops PS3

Bought this not that long ago. Beat it in one night. Havent played it since. Looking for $32 Shipped and Paypal'd