GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by JSnover107

1. JSnover107

F.S Bilsten struts and shocks $200

I have a set of bilsten struts and shocks for sale. in good condition about 25k on them. im asking $200. local only please
  2. JSnover107

Bsh DV reloaction kit

I have for sale is a Bsh DV relocation kit with a euro jet snow grenade and noise pipe, all hardware clamps and hose's need full bolt on kit. Bsh relocation kit is about 300 dollars brand new plus a black stealth noise pipe from euroject is about 100. Will NOT seperate the snow grenade or...
  3. JSnover107

Sti donations needed... Stage2+ and more Part out!

Got my sti!!! so this stuff is usless to me, please buy! Bsh dv recloation kit with eurojet sno grenade, noise pipe and jetta block off cover - $250 Bilsten Strut and shocks- $300 Ziza fog bulbs- FREE (if you buy something) Apline head unit- $200 with all necessary wires needed for install Jl...
  4. JSnover107

WTB Stock intake and air box

^^^ looking for stock intake local in northern new jersey so i can pay cash, Looking to pay around $50 Thanks
  5. JSnover107

$$$Hood notch filled$$$

Been searching around and found a bunch of pictures but no answer's. So anyone with the hood notch filled can you please help and answer my one question? How much did you pay? and im talking welded, bondo, and resprayed not those plastic covers you buy of ecs.
  6. JSnover107

GTI Eater....yum yum yum

This is my buddys car from work, we are currently working on. Saab Viggen coupe in yellow. One of 18 in the counrty. and probably the only one with 400+ and 400+ torque. Figured i share it with everyone since my car is a POS. and i have nothing to offer this fourm. :frown...
  7. JSnover107

Epc Light, No Cel Problem Fixed!

Figured I'd share this with everyone beause i couldnt find anything on this. But this morning when i started my car i got EPC light no Cel. Vehicle went into limp mode. spoke with the vw techs and was told there was a technical service bulletin released not to long ago for codes p0221 throtle...
  8. JSnover107

Brake pedal Stopped working!!

Driving to work this morning and my brake pedal became hard, stiff, firm, solid what ever you would like to call it. and after work i checked the pedal and it was normal, drove it home and it was all good. and no it was Not morning wood for all you joksters. i searched and couldnt find anyone...
  9. JSnover107

European S3 K04 Turbo And Manifold

Dumb question here. Looking for a k04 have everything but turbo and manifold, is the euro s3 k04 that ECS Tunning is selling for 1,400 going to fit are fsi engines. whats the difference between the s3 k04s and the ones you see in a kit (apr, euro jet, awe, ect. ect)
  10. JSnover107

Revo Tuning at Crestmont NJ

Revo Tuning now being done at Crestmont Volkswagon on Rt 23N. For anyone in the northern area of nj. Talked to the tech's there a bunch of great guys well educated.
  11. JSnover107

Few Pics on Halloween

Went for a small crusie taking a few shoots, nothing crazy. my favorite is the first and third
  12. JSnover107

Feeler Aftermarket Part Out!

NOTHING IS FOR SALE, MY NEW VEHICLE FELL THREW SO I WILL BE KEEPING MY CAR AFTER ALL Thank You for all the pm's about the parts, i know they will sell pretty easliy in the future i could have sold 90 precent of my stuff in two days. Sorry for the people who were interested.
  13. JSnover107

Vag-com Willing to come to me?

Looking for someone in northern jeresey area (sussex county) with vagcom to do a throttle body alignment, My car wont start so i cant come to you sorry. hoping anyone driving threw rt23 could stop by and give me a hand thanks Disconnected my throttle body connector doing my fmic install, and...
  14. JSnover107

No start after fmic install!?!

Just installed my eurojet fmic (stage 3) hooked eveything up and it just cranks. this isnt a hard install just a basic plug and play bolt on. i did disconnect my throttle position sensor to get more room for my hands and socket. Does this have to get rest now? All my hoses are tight all...
  15. JSnover107

Crestmont Volkswagon

Wanted to know who got serviced here? Ive seen a White Gti with Huge front mount and gold 19's. You car looks amazing!:thumbsup: